Search results

1. vistalover

Help: Techincal Help Please

I was patching the game today from 11.4.1.61977 to 11.4.2.62368. I got to the part where the applying happens and I keep getting an error message that says: Patch was not executed correctly Suggestions: Make sure you have enough diskspace. Do any of you guys know what could have gone wrong or...
  2. vistalover

Laptop Suggestions

After some long thinking, I have decided to get a laptop for myself since I am away from home lots. Although I am going to primarily use it for typing up documents and schoolwork, it would be nice to play some games once and a while. Of course, I am talking about Entropia here :laugh:. The...
  3. vistalover

Help: Handgun Skilling

So now that summer is here, I have decided to dedicate my Entropia time to hunting instead of mining. One socmate told me that fouls would be good for skilling. I heard that there is a spawn of young foul on TI, but I am not exactly sure where it is. My other option is also to keep hunting...
  4. vistalover

Strange Mining Theories

Yesterday as I was getting done with my weekly mining run, our soc was discussing this strange topic. I was all done with my run, I spanned the whole length of TI but I still had some bombs left over. So our debate was about those left over bombs and what to do with them. Is rebombing the...
  5. vistalover

Help: System Restore=Bad!

Today my dad did a system restore of the computer (he thinks it is the solution to all computer problems :rolleyes:). So tonight I decided to blow some ped hunting. When I logged onto EU, I got the message : your installation is obsolete, incomplete, outdated...etc. Then I realized that this...
  6. vistalover

Help: Explaining Eco?

As I was browsing through some threads, I noticed some people give eco with numbers. For example, people would say, eco of the armor is 3.26 What exactly does this mean? :scratch2: I did try using the search tool, but didnt really find a good explanation. I have been playing EU for quite a...
  7. vistalover

Mining Amps

Lately I have been getting a lot into mining. I have found my perfect spot and have a of-211 almost maxed :yay: So my question to all you miners out there is about amps. How exactly do amps work? How do they increase your finds? What amp(s) should I use for my 211? If I do use amps, how...
  8. vistalover

Question on Username

So, I finally realized that my username sucks and that I hate vista! :laugh: I know this might be a stupid question, but is there a way that an 711 or some other admin can let me change my username? And no, I don't want to make a new account...;)
  9. vistalover

Where to mine?

Ok, after mining around 800 bombs on TI, I am getting kind of bored with it. So, is there any other good place for me to mine? :scratch2: By good place I mean a place with low tax, no mobs (or some very little ones) and a place where my of-211 would do good even unamped. If you have an idea...
  10. vistalover

Really Wierd Problem

When I tried to log in today, I got a message saying client loader could not find entropia.exe So I went to the bin 32 folder, to check whats going on, and I realized it was not there anymore. I did not delete it, I even checked the recycle bin just in case. What should I do? :scratch2: I...
  11. vistalover

Entropia Tracker install error

When I logged onto the tracker today, it said that my client version was outdated and I needed to update. So I went to the website, downloaded the new client, and got this error message: You cannot start Entropia Tracker Suite from this location because it is already installed from a different...
  12. vistalover

First SGA item!

Well, I have seen many many people loot some sga opallo's, so I guess it was my turn now! :yay: Looted off an exo mature at swamp camp. What do you guys think, should I sell it now or wait until later?
  13. vistalover

3 Word Forum Game

I think EF needs so more forum games, so here is one that I think is pretty fun. The rules are: the next person would post 3 words after the person above you. Dont make it completely random and idiotic. It can be EU related, but it does not have to be. Keep it appropriate, and have fun. If...
  14. vistalover

HoF!

Nice little Gazz Hall of Fame I got on the 10th bomb in. :wtg: Its not big but it sure made my day and made me some profit! :yay:
  15. vistalover

Just a quick question :)

Well, I have been having some problems lately connecting to EU. I have been trying many different things for over 3-4 months now, but nothing seems to work. So my noob question is: after a period of time, will anything in my account change if I dont log in? For example, will I loose anything...
  16. vistalover

Interesting Let it Rock video

I was searching through youtube and I found a very interesting let it rock entry. It is basically killing chirpies Cryengine 2 style:yay: I will post it below: <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xx5ZnGz-Odo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param...
  17. vistalover

Small mob with a swirlie

Ok, so I have been wondering. What is the wierdest Hof or Global you have gotten. By wierd I mean like 20k ped off a snable young or something of that sort. Post a screenie if possible. Make me go:eek:
  18. vistalover

Problem Connecting...Please help!

I have been playing Entropia perfectly fine for the past 2 years on a vista home premium machine. There were not any changes made. When I try to log on now it always gets stuck at the connecting part. It never seems to make it to authorizing or loading anymore. It is a very strange problem...
  19. vistalover

Loot Window

Ok, so I decided to make a little competition. (Sorry no prizes) Basically, I want to see who got the most "stuff" in their loot window at one time. You cant save up items from multiple hunts and just not close the loot window. It has to be all from one loot:silly2: Screenies would be nice...
Back