Just a quick question :)

vistalover

Dominant
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
sam deathifier fisher
Well, I have been having some problems lately connecting to EU. I have been trying many different things for over 3-4 months now, but nothing seems to work. So my noob question is: after a period of time, will anything in my account change if I dont log in? For example, will I loose anything? I know some games do this but I wasnt sure if that was the case in EU. All answers appreciated :D
Sincerely,
EU player: Sam Fisher

Here is the info from the EULA regarding this.

5.4. Inactivated Account
You acknowledge and agree that Your Entropia Universe Account will be deemed Inactive if it has not been logged into for a period of three hundred (300) consecutive days.
You further acknowledge and agree that Your Entropia Universe Account will be Terminated if it is not used for a period of seven hundred and fifty (750) consecutive days (i.e., 450 days after Your Account has been deemed Inactive).
You hereby explicitly consent that after the period of 750 days of inactivity Your Entropia Universe Account is deemed to have been abandoned by You. You also agree to assign MindArk and/or MindArk's Partner all rights in Your Terminated Entropia Universe Account according to the procedures established in this paragraph 5. You hereby discharge MindArk, any of MindArk's Partners and their respective officers, directors and employees, from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, costs, and expenses to You arising out of, or relating to, Your Terminated Entropia Universe Account.

thanks for that post. But what if I log in from the website? does that count as logging in, or do I have to log in from the game?

thanks for that post. But what if I log in from the website? does that count as logging in, or do I have to log in from the game?

Have to log into the game now. The website used to work, but made it impossible to get rid of banned accounts.

well, the good news is ypu have a couple years to figure it out...

couldn't hurt to keep bugging support for suggestions and make it clear you don't want your account deleted...

Best of luck to you:)

Back