Search results

1. alan

Question: Connection to real continents?

Hey guys, its Alan :D I was just wondering if anyone else has ever noticed that Amethera sounds ALOT like america and Eudoria sound like Europe. Is this just somthing they kinda threw in there, or is there an actual reason to it:confused:. Open for ideas to why lol. ;)
  2. alan

Ore Vs. Enmatter

The debate is on... Enmatter Vs. Ore. I personnally use enmatter because of the cheap cost (im'a noob ;)) But i know that alot of people mine ore more more often. Please vote and feel free to post why you mine whatever you mine. Thanks All! -Alan :yay:
  3. alan

Mac vs Pc

The everlasting battle of Mac vs Pc continues in this poll to see who is the TRUE CHAMPION. :wtg:
  4. alan

Selling: Pets =d

Hey guys, its Alan :D I have currently gotten into the business of selling pets (keep in mind that I do not tame these pets, I simply sell them for other people). “You may be wondering, what use are pets? they don’t even do anything…” Pets actually have many uses, the two main ones are 1...
  5. alan

Odd Jobs

Hey guys, i am in need of some peds but im kinda getting board of sweating ;P. If you have any odd jobs at all that need doing, im your man!;) Just respond with a post and/or pm and ill see what i can do. Thanks in advance! -Alan
  6. alan

Pet Worth

Hey guys its Alan, I was just wondering, what type of pet do you think would be easiest to sell? (if you want to buy one, pm me) I am thinking about becoming a pet trader, but need info on what is in demand. I know a lot of you will say pets are hard to sell.. but I understand that . Soooo if...
  7. alan

Buying: Basic Filters Blueprint

In many, many guides, it has been said that this BP is carried by technicians, but i have searched and searched and failed to find one :(. So i guess ill buy one from a player, soooo if anyone is interested in selling one to me, PM me (im interested in about .5 peds and under). THANKS in...
  8. alan

Buying: Force Nexus

Buying 1k Force Nexus, 120% (PM me if you want to make a deal) I am a frequent buyer of force nexus and may be able to set up a tradeing deal with you ;). Thanks all -Alan
  9. alan

Service Professions

Hey guys, its Alan again! :D After searching for a while, i just could not find a list of service professions(professions that make money off of other people and not MA). Soooo... this is where i ask for you guys help ;). It would be really usefull is people could post a list with them...
  10. alan

Show us your pets!

Hey guys, its alan:) I know this is kind of a copy off of the "show us ya face" and the "show us your crib" threads but i love animals and ive just been dying to see what kind of pets EF users have :D. So here the shoutout.. SHOW US YOUR PETS! post a picture, more then one picture, or just...
  11. alan

The Lottery

Just decided to do a quick poll to see how many people actually won the EF lottery (not the real one lol):eek:
  12. alan

How to earn EFDs

Hey guys!, its Alan :D I'm just gonna throw a question out their for all of YOU to answer, how to you earn EFD's? I see all those people with multiple thosands of EFDs and cant help but wonder if they activly try to get them, won the lottery, or just happen to get those over time...
  13. alan

Help: What is an UBER?

Hey guys, its Alan :D I know this is probally very nooby of me, but ive been trying to figure it out for a while now and i finally decided to post a thread on it. What exactly is "uber"? Whether its a uber player or uber loot or uber skill in somthing, i need a strait up definition...
Back