• Honestly... who cares?

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters

alan

Provider
Society
NBK Legion
Vince Alan Doe
The everlasting battle of Mac vs Pc continues in this poll to see who is the TRUE CHAMPION. :wtg:

Last edited:
Something tells me your results will be heavily skewed by the fact that you are posting this in the forum of a game played by PC users only

(yes, I realize some may have both)

Anyway, the answer is: define better.

Something tells me your results will be heavily skewed by the fact that you are posting this in the forum of a game played by PC users only

(yes, I realize some may have both)

Anyway, the answer is: define better.

lmao, i realize the pc game part, and im just curious to see what the results will turn up :D. As for defining better thats up to you.

lmao, i realize the pc game part, and im just curious to see what the results will turn up :D. As for defining better thats up to you.

But....

my nose isn't on the list :ahh:

Well that damned commercial wants you to believe that Windows is the only OS on a PC. So I chose the shampoo. I use linux damn it! :wtg:

The stupid add should be Mac vs Windows; if it were like that, than it might even be funny.

I cannot vote due to bad options.

"Mac all the way!!" obviously is a no go, as I hate mac.
"Pc, cus its better" is also a no go, as I don't really believe pc to be better.
"I use loreal, because im worth it" thats just weird.
"Honestly... who cares?" I do!

So, I got my free EFD's and you learned that the poll options should probably be improved upon.

Regards

you learned that the poll options should probably be improved upon.

Regards

Can you actually change the poll options? I was gonna add one just for you but couldnt figure out how :laugh:

PCs out weigh Macs for a few reasons. But I will say that Macs have their uniqueness and a few advantages. PCs kill them and heres why.

Compatability and change. if you wanna upgrade your PC, you just go buy what you need, if you wanna upgrade your Mac, you have to buy a new Mac.

If you wanna 3d editing, Spreadsheets, programming, games, and a whole boat load of other crap, all on the same machine, you can with a PC. Mac, well half that crap isnt avaiable for macs yet.

If you wanna make a funny Youtube video with outstanding effects for your giurlfriend, You can with a Mac. Wanna get a job doign graphics with a real company using state of the art 3d editing tools, video effects and tools, Use a PC.

Now mac do have their following, and yes the iPod and iPhone are ok, but seriously, PCs have control, there is just no denying it. Sorry Macs.

Besides you can't play EU on a mac, unless you emulate it, or loads windows on it! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

[YOUTUBE]JixbzFjv_cU[/YOUTUBE]

nuff said :)

I voted who cares. I am a windows user. It has its pros and cons. Macs do as well. Falls down to preference I guess. I like being able to find software easily for what I do, however i admit if i was into certain aspects of design I probably would use macs due to better software options. Seems like people pick the right tool(s) to do the job. For the vast majority of computer users I think they make the right desciesions. :D

i love macs i use PC's with windows due to cost and gaming needs.

that said if i had the cash i would get a mac and be able to use XP on it to play EU and have what i would call the best of both worlds.

despite what others said macs can be upgraded hardware wise these days, hell they come with a core 2 duo in them with invidia or ati graphics as well.

Personaly, I'm a pc/ windows user but I love apples non-computer products. Currently I am at a McDonalds on my iTouch making this post :). Great opinions on the posts you guys!, keep it up:yay:.

Back