Search results

1. Talania

Lots of lol

2. Talania

You spin me right round baby!

:dancing::rofl: How many players probably feel about Entropia Universe. lol
  3. Talania

Poll to find out who is afraid to go into space

I am wondering how many are as afraid to go into space as I am. Not due to pirates but due to having to do support to be able to log in again.....Waiting days for a response at all...... 1) I am afraid to go into space because of log in bugs! 2) I am okay with having to wait up to a week to...
  4. Talania

Help: Bank loan error trying to get items out!

This VU introduced a bug that when you try to get items out of the bank it gives error message, doesn't take peds or give item back. Currently I cannot get items on loan at Fort Argus out of the bank. I have the loan deeds in my inventory when attempting and tried a relog. Nothing fixed...
  5. Talania

Titan The Robot

:eyecrazy: I wonder what loot it carries and why no one is shooting it? Event mob so it has to have good items.:D
  6. Talania

Selling: Possibly selling all including skills

Please close thread mods. Thanks.
  7. Talania

Question: What affect does selling everything to TT have on a planet economy, or MA if the ped are withdrawn?

What affect does selling everything to TT have on a planet economy, or MA if the ped are withdrawn? If you sell items to TT instead of other players the ped is freed up from being locked up in the item. It is ped that comes from MA or the planet rather then other players who may have...
  8. Talania

Uber: 2,067 ped Scoria Young

Biggest solo hunting loot for me so far.:yay: Might be because I had done $350.00 US in deposits the last 2 days or because I took everything out of the banks. Maybe because of both.:dunno: Loot was all oil.:)
  9. Talania

Uber: 1893 ped Eomon HOF

Only my second loot on Eomon that gave me swirls. First one was 185 ped global with a limited Fletcher full tt.:) (tried both methods of posting the screen shot but neither seems to make the smaller clickable photo that opens second window for larger one so adding link to gallery....) Uber...
  10. Talania

Fermented Pumpkins & Squirrels :D

11. Talania

o.O Optical illusion dance O.o

:eyecrazy::dancing::eyecrazy:
  12. Talania

Question: Yes or NO? Items in shared loot event mobs.

What does everyone think? Are item drops in shared loot event mobs okay or not? Post your thoughts and what you voted in poll.
  13. Talania

Question: Servers down but no forum message about it?

Servers down but no forum message about it?
  14. Talania

Buying: Random things I am buying

Creating a single buying thread for the random things that I am looking to buy. Please send me a Private Message if you are looking to sell any of these items. Armor parts I am looking for: Viking Arm Guards F Hunter Arm Guards Mentor Edition F Hunter Shin Guards Mentor Edition F Proteron...
  15. Talania

Question: When did Snarg start spawning on Next Island?

When did Snarg start spawning on Next Island?
  16. Talania

Info: Possible fix when you have a bad case of the OOS

I had a friend who was having the OOS or out of sync problem. I am pretty sure this new bug is due to MA trying to fix the TP error bug we get but not having a clue as to what they are doing. Before we would get a TP error and then not be able to TP back to where we were. It was caused by a...
  17. Talania

Selling: Female Armor Sets (Several SGA)

I am cleaning out my storage some. Have too many armor sets and thought they would be happier with someone who would use them.:girl: All the sets are female and complete sets of 7. No price set yet, I may change to having a Best Offer listed. For now just PM me your offer and I may sell if...
  18. Talania

Talania's Paramedic Healing Services

:nurse::nurse::nurse: Offering my healing services for hire. I am currently level 34 Paramedic so I have UR125 maxed fully. I am level 40 Evader, 38 Dodger and have 179 Health. Over 250k skill points currently. I will work for decay + MU on UR125(If I have one), free using your UR125...
  19. Talania

Question: Mobs attacking vehicle just before vanishing from radar?

Has anyone else had mobs attack their vehicle right when they are about to vanish of their radar? Have had this happen twice now in the last few days driving my Valk. I pass by a mob that is close enough to become agroed but not close enough to attack me. The chase begins. They never get...
  20. Talania

Deposit bug

Took some time but MA refunded the error in Dibs doing multiple charges to my bank. Hope MA gets the problem fixed so it doesn't happen to anyone else. 4 years of deposits from me and never had this before and only one person replied with same problem so I am deleting info about it being a...
  21. Talania

Info: Taming profession idea

I am not sure if Taming is a Calypso only profession or for all planets but going to post my suggestion here anyways.:silly2: When Taming ever comes back (3 years and not back since VU 10 was given to us) there is a way that it could be a viable profession and make up for the long time...
  22. Talania

Info: Some of the bugged avatars losing oil in PA

bigger image to read better
  23. Talania

Lollipop Chainsaw

LMAO:D
  24. Talania

Info: Idea to help increase teams hunting mission mobs!

Posted this in another thread but figured it deserved it's own thread. Maybe make it a little clearer. If you kill a mission mob on older missions it gives 1 point and new missions give points based on maturity of the mobs. Old mission points where it is 1 point per kill: 1.00 point so if...
  25. Talania

Selling: Selling Phantom Armor F (missing thighs)

I am selling my Phantom Armor F Set Selling 6/7 Phantom Armor F set. The set does not have the Thigh Guards. Set includes Harness tier 1.3, Shins tier 1.0, Arms tier 1.2, Face tier 1.1, Gloves tier 1.0 and Foots tier 0.7 Price is SB and BO. First to offer BO and trade gets the set. Will...
Back