Search results

1. H

MINDFORCE event(s): Jedi vs Sith FORT wars

I think this would be a thing of, which time period in the star wars universe your thinking of, post 1000 BBY you can only have two sith lords but, before 1000 BBY there could be as many as one could ask for, for example during the Great Galactic War there were many many sith, but during the...
  2. H

Space is Imminent

I'm sure us star wars people woulda loved it if MA got the permission to use an imperial (super?) star destroyer (any of them, i would prefer the executor) but the executor would be impractical :P or if we could get home one with ackbar as the commander and have him sometimes say "its a trap!"...
  3. H

Do you talk to your avatar?

I talk to my avatar, and sometimes he talks to other people when I'm not online, he also hijacks my Xbox Live from time to time and plays as me on it. And sometimes when he's had too much to drink he tells me that people on EU have been drinking and he knows because they slurrrrrrrrrrrr their...
  4. H

Entropia Universe economy model in Wall Street Journal

Nice to see EU in some popular magazines, would be nice if they did small amount of research like the "pred", always nice to depo to get the pred, i hear its worth several hundred in USD. :woot: Either MA lied or some more banks sold that i havent heard about :scratch2:
  5. H

InvestaFoe ES500

Maybe.... Maybe just maybe, RT is having a GOLDEN AGE and they take all the good calypsian stuff and put it in their loot pool. Maybe tho :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:
  6. H

Mission order

I've desided that i should prolly plan on which missions i should do and have most of it planned and what weapons i should use: mob/weapon/armor/mission currently at merps, rockets ,shogun 5k daikiba, first gen chip III (electro) armorless/kobold 5k corns, tbd, prolly tt knives or 2x0 kobold 1k...
  7. H

Q&A Thread - The Next Chapter

lots and lots of posts i'll add more, 1. Beacons, I don't care if its been asked many times im gonna ask again, when can we get these back and use them? 2. Please tell us which loot theory is right, if you cant then let us get back at least 1% that we put in to the mob, these no looters are...
  8. H

Exarosaur

Stalkers!!!!!!!!!!!! where are all the stalkers? I loved the old pre VU 10 spawn near twins where they were med maturity and now that i can go bigger, id like to find a decent spawn of alpha-stalkers. and the LA that used to have them no longer does, so plz, where can i find some (preferably...
  9. H

Suggestions to Bring more Excitment to the Game

From my point of view you pretty much want this game to be like your actual life! Why do you want to pay for a mortgage, or keep your own land maintenanced, its not like you'd be able to add mobs to the land that wouldnt be really big. Besides last i read the amount of people that play is...
  10. H

My next UL weapon

still no answer? Usually, I hunt... warriors droka drone occasional trox, i generally jump around. In the future I plan to hunt medium ambulimaxes and medium atroxes. I feel the same way. Ignorance is bliss.
  11. H

My next UL weapon

Might be a while since my laser sniper lvl is only 13. I generally make my own decisions, and I think they encouraged me. Even so, I would ask for their input. Can't really use an amp because its just a deeper hole in my pocket, but i have an a103 lying around. Reason why I bother to ask is...
  12. H

My next UL weapon

Now that im at the awkward lvls of 22 laser dmg (ranged lased (dmg) if you will) and lvl 21 laser pistoleer (hit) (both my highest) i dont know what my next weapon should be. I already have a Karma Killer (sux i shot my own karma) two repedge battle axe 2x0, i was thinking that i should get a...
  13. H

Achievement: Ask and you shall recieve!

this sux now to ensure they get what i promised they wont give me anything:mad:
  14. H

Achievement: Ask and you shall recieve!

So i go to hunt atroxes as a last ditch effort to global or make some PEDs and then when I asked for a global guess what?! global was 91 PEDs! now to keep my end of the deal i will deposit so they wont think im a liar, or am I?:wtg::eek::wtg::eek:
  15. H

List of Things that annoy you

- Sweat prices getting worse - Noobs selling sweat for below its value which should be 5 PED/k - People buying sweat just to sell it for profit - Fact that i can't get a hof on a feffoid when they give out ATHs like candy - (L) weapons that use max amount of ammo even tho its not maxed (ie...
  16. H

Help: screen is wrong

the pictures all fixxed up? :ahh::ahh::ahh:
  17. H

by other computer profile i mean i log on to a specific account on this computer and my brother goes onto his specific account, his account's works fine. ty for the pics suggestion
  18. H

yes i do get an ok from client loader, and what am i doing wrong with the pics? i uploaded em to profile and i click on the insert button under "My Photos". and if it were heat problems then it shouldnt work on other computer profile but it does with no hassle.
  19. H

The pics are showing the problems, one looks normal but others don't, when my avatar's eyes are level with ground you see what the non normal pictures are showing. Am i the first person to have this problem?
  20. H

more pics might help, maybe still wrong fixxed looking down back to wrong Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) X2 Dual-Core QL-60 1.90 GHz RAM: 3GB OS: Vista Home Premium Version: 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2 Build 6002 Graphics: ATI Radeon 3100 those good enough? edit:picture fix attempt
  21. H

the fact that i cant see is problem. when im moving my screen changes different colors, so far had pink blue black red and yellow, it lets me see certain parts for half a second then i cant see it.but when i look down most of time it goes away but cant accomplish anything that involves hunting...
  22. H

I thought i posted them in original post. Can no one see them? Theres two.
  23. H

shouldnt look like this why is my computer doing this to ME! recently i havent been able to play because something is wrong with computer, and im pretty sure that its not the graphics card. the only time the screen doesnt go nuts is when im a mile into the air, which is only useful to get...
Back