Search results

1. SashaSD

Price check on UL armours

Hello, I am considering selling my armour collection and wondered what the current prices would be. The collection consist of full sets of (F) UL armours... Gnome, Goblin, Kobold, Hunter, Shogun, Knight, Paladin, Vigilante, Gremlin, Nemesis, Viking, Boar, Bear, Valient, Pioneer, Renegade...
  2. SashaSD

Buying: Paradox and Salamander Parts (F)

Hello, I am looking for the following armour parts if anybody has them for sale: - Paradox Feet (F) Paradox Arms (F) Salamander Thighs (F) Please PM if you want to sell any of these parts to me. Sasha
  3. SashaSD

Blueprints

Hi, After much searching some basic blueprints have been found for a ship that is similar to a Aniara Class Mothership. They can be found... http://www.ageofenlightenment.eu/mandie.php There is a known spelling error on the propulsion, this will be corrected in due course. I hope you find...
  4. SashaSD

Help: Do you know this AVA!

Help! I was happily going to my apt and upon ariving found a random person there afk dancing! Do you know them! I think they didn't wash the dishes after they ate! Sasha!
  5. SashaSD

Info: SIB Charts

Hello, Because nobody seemed to want to update the SIB charts I have made dynamic charts for my soc... http://www.ageofenlightenment.eu/SIB.php I will be addding a table for each chart with other useful info on like decay etc. I thought others may find these useful too. All the data are...
  6. SashaSD

Halloween on Mandie

...if you go down to PA tonight... ...your in for a flight of suprise... ...if you want to go to space tonight... ...you better go in disguise... ...for Mandie crew are kidnapping you... ...to the evil depths of space... ...there will be horrors galore skeletons and more... ...We are sure your...
  7. SashaSD

Random thoughts...

Just a quick thought I had whist waiting for my game to repair after AVG very kindly thought it was a threat! I posted earlier today on a thread about one of the cities and it started my small yet slightly cunning brain ticking over like a well oiled clock … tick, tock, tick, tick, tock…...
  8. SashaSD

Info: Queue system for motherships hits an auction near you!

That’s right people, you heard it here first! A queue system designed especially for motherships. Why? You may be asking yourself, well allow me to elaborate… The Problem Does your hunt look like this? MOBS all attacking the ship from random directions all at once, never knowing where the...
  9. SashaSD

Question: Loss of CFD shop thingies

Has anybody else lost their Icons and Coloured text they have purchased? I have lost mine and the forum people have not replied to my queries regarding it, I was wondering if I was alone in this. Sasha
  10. SashaSD

Buying: Salaman (F) Thighs and Arms

Salamander (F) Thighs Hello, I am looking for Salamander (F) thighs to complete my Armour set :) If you have thighs that need a good home please pm me. I promise your thighs will be polished dailey and admired :D Sasha (Title says arms too but I now have these)
  11. SashaSD

Shops and Flats

Okey, just a thought whilst running around the world of EU today... What, if anything can be done to bring people back to the shops at places like Omegaton West Habitat? They remind me of the huge blocks of flats in the UK (most of which have gone), they were supposed to be self sustained...
  12. SashaSD

Buying: Paradox (F)

Hi, I am looking to buy Paradix (F) parts. PM me if you have any for sale :o) Sasha
  13. SashaSD

Cloaking Chip nearly working

Hey, I nealry got my cloaking chip working, I only have half the skills so only half of me is cloaked so I guess its okay if I am in a small bush! I will let you know when I get it working properly. Sasha
  14. SashaSD

Info: Sash did a hunt

I was curious about something and could not be bothered to scroll through the forum so I just went out and did it for myself. Ever since I strted EU one piece of advise I was given was never use a lvl 100 or 200 wepon unless you are willing to loose ped. I only did one run, I may do more to...
  15. SashaSD

Jokers strike again

So, here I was minding my own business when a mob kills me, upon going to revival I find that some clown has filled it with helium again!
  16. SashaSD

Ta Da!

Is it just me or does the mob look like it is saying "Ta-daaaa" after just jumping up from behind the hill, or is it singing :confused:
  17. SashaSD

Monolyth

Whilst out and about, I stumbled accross a strnge artifact. It apeared to be some kind of monolyth. I tried to land on it, run in it and even spoke to it. Eventualy it spoke back! Click to enlarge Is this the calypso god! I worshiped it for a while and decided to leave it in peace.
  18. SashaSD

The Sun

Hello, Has anybody logged the sunset/sunrise times? Are they constant or random? Sasha
  19. SashaSD

EU Locations - New NeoMap?

Edit - 05/08/2012 -------------------- New version now out - 3.30 1) Arkadia Underground added 2) Hell added 3) Arkadia map updated 4) Eudoris map updated 5) Rocktropia map updated 6) Rocktriopia locations updated :- a) Teleports b) Revivals c) Mission Brokers 7) Ancient Greece added...
Back