Info: Sash did a hunt

SashaSD

Dominant
Society
Sanctury
SashaSD Sash Lomas
I was curious about something and could not be bothered to scroll through the forum so I just went out and did it for myself. Ever since I strted EU one piece of advise I was given was never use a lvl 100 or 200 wepon unless you are willing to loose ped.

I only did one run, I may do more to see if this was a one off, I suspect it was not.

The two weapons I choce were a P5a which I am well maxed on and an EWE EP-40 Mercenary. these two wepaons have pretty similar specs.

I did a 50 ped hunt on argo with each weapon. I used pixie armour, no plates and a 104 amp on the gun.

The outcome was...

P5a

MISS = 52 (11%)
Hits = 439 (89%)
Mobs killed = 62
Decay = 12Ped (approx)

EWE EP-40

MISS = 78 (16%)
Hits = 421 (84%)
Mobs killed = 48
Decay = 16Ped (approx)

No enhancers were used.

The above to me was pretty indicitive that using weapons abov your skill level is bad and I am please I never recomend a Jester to a new player.

I know its not that scientific, I may do more hunts.

(appologies if this is not tin the correct thread, I know the moderators like to move things about ;))

Sasha

You having a dig at my Delta? :tongue2:

Good advice mate :)

By the time I get to lvl 100 it'll be tier 10 ;)

For almost all participiants I would recommend to stick to SIB items. The only advantage of UL NON SIB without the necessary skills is the higher loot variance. That CAN be a plus IF you have a really huge bankroll to grind through the bad times. However if I had the kind of bankroll to buy a decent UL NON SIB gun AND keep it shooting through the bad times then I would buy a LA or hangar instead. xD I would start the "decent" at a Imp 2870 for my level. So I would assume that most player would be in my position. Thus I just bought the UL HL8 which requires waay less PED to keep it shooting due to the lower loot variance.

nice comparison and clarification sashy :)

Back