Search results

1. T

0 skills in mining

My buddy just started this game and would like to know what he should start off with ores or enmatter amethera or eudoria apparently in this forum you need a paid email service to be allowed to sign up anyone wish to take him under their wing !?!?!
  2. T

one grand :P

with 1000 dollars to invest or deposit i am leaning towards trading investing with H&R (but the returns dont seem that stellar) saving up more money and investing in a hangar(how much are these running for roughly ?) or hunting melee with no armour what would you suggest ?
  3. T

Project: 100 X Argonaut

highest single loot will be 868 profit of 1100 ped best of luck :D
  4. T

Sculpting

you should pm me your price :D
  5. T

Sculpting

hey folks :) Im going to get into body sculpting and maybe even face sculpting would like to know if any1 would like to give me any hints on the right amounts of body fat or anything like that ? i am completely new to this just graduated tonight so on payday imma deposit to get what i need (any...
  6. T

how to graduate ?

yes but i am the first and only one to graduate i think they went inactive
  7. T

how to graduate ?

ahhh thanks folks :) turns out i did just graduate and yes she did get a terrible gift :P but im a free man now :D
  8. T

how to graduate ?

hey folks im training in rifle and i have 2001 rifle points (1 over the required level) is there something i am missing ? please help
  9. T

First solo global :D

lol hurrah :D hopefully i can give you and your socmates more laughs or even an ATH for every1 to see for many years to come :P and thank you so much for all the support folks !
  10. T

thanks for the support fellas the provder was east of east scylla mountain i saw 3 of them :P now items just 3K muscle oil and 1 residue haha :D none of my socmates were on tho :(
  11. T

hurrah after about 4 months of playing i got my first solo global :D 94 ped kerbie provider im not sure how to post a picture tho can any1 tell me ? i have it screenshotted then put it in paint and saved it onto my desktop
  12. T

Selling: Full TT hairsylist Kit

still for sale
  13. T

feel free to send pm
  14. T

Selling full TT hairsylist kit would like 200 ped for it will take offers in thread or PM please help me out and buy this :)
  15. T

Canadians! A/S/L :p

yo yo, my name is steven pye born and raised on the mean streets of pei :wtg: but now im in Edmonton alberta im 19
  16. T

Selling: Hairstylist kit

Only 2 hours left please buy !
  17. T

Is the bubble about to blow?

myself as a real life investor see this economic situation as the best thing that has ever happened to me here is how I see investments (real life and in here) They are a lot like gas most people buy more when it is cheap (fill up the night before it goes up) its still the same gas the next day...
  18. T

ok auction is almost up last chance to get this item for a really REALLY good price and also to help out a n00b who needs some peds !
  19. T

how to global lol ?

wow thank you so much for the info folks ! a lot of people are telling me to stay what is breaking even or slight proffit so daikibas might do for now and i guess ill survive without a global haha my original plan was to hunt them until I had a maxed CB13 then hunt argos I might go to orthos...
  20. T

how to global lol ?

hey folks I just have a couple questions for you I have been camping daikibas at the PA sweat camp (young-old) went from 0 to level 11 BLP on these little buggers have spent about 1800 ped on them and I have yet to get a solo global the stubborness in me says to stay with them because I have...
  21. T

Bump :d :d
  22. T

bump !!!!!!!!
  23. T

Since we can't sell our souls.....

what is the TT value of his brain ? can I merge all with this item ? ( i wish to add it to my brain,like chipping in)
  24. T

this will be my first bump ever :D BUMP :D !
  25. T

Selling full TT hairstylist kit in the auction for way under the daily weekly and monthly markup for 170 peds (still cheaper then the other ones that are up there only 2 hours left on this ! please help me out and buy !
Back