Sculpting

TheMilkMan
hey folks :)
Im going to get into body sculpting and maybe even face sculpting
would like to know if any1 would like to give me any hints on the right amounts of body fat or anything like that ?
i am completely new to this
just graduated tonight so on payday imma deposit to get what i need (any estimates how much ped for the face and body chair ? and the tools needed also ?)
will trade a hairstylist kit for a bodysculpting kit if any1 wishes to help me out :D

also
i am available to skill on for long periods of time if it will help
would love to talk and get into this business :D

thank you for your time

Well done on choosing what's IMHO the most tedious and awkward thing to skill out of everything :D (Well, maybe with the exception of colouring)

Anyways, the prices of the sculpting kits have been going down quite a lot lately, so I guess it's a good time to buy. I couldn't tell you how much a set is, but I might be persuaded to part with mine for the right price. I have the full set - the body, face and hair, plus the tools.

While you're skilling (from what I remember when I used to do it), it's worth using the minimum amount of fat for each try. Only when you actually want to make an attempt at a full surgery should you use the requisite amount.

Maybe somebody else has a more up-to-date view on this?

It's fairly self-explanatory once you actually get the kit, so I wish you the best of luck!

When you skilling up beauty (hair, body, face) your skill gain depends on tt spend on attempt.

So if you put in one body fate you will spend 0.24 PED for attempt (0.08 PED tt of Body Fat + 0.18 PED decay on the toolkit).

In case you put 10 Body Fat you will spend 0.98 PED for attempt (0.80 PED tt of Body Fat + 0.18 PED decay on the toolkit).

As you may see when you use 10 Body Fat you will get about 5 times more skilles.

So when your material have small markup like Body Fat now days around 110% it make sense to put lots of it for attempt because for skilling up you spend not only PEDs but your personal time and time of someone assisting you on other avatar.

Good luck finding tools and skilling up.

Well done on choosing what's IMHO the most tedious and awkward thing to skill out of everything :D (Well, maybe with the exception of colouring)

Anyways, the prices of the sculpting kits have been going down quite a lot lately, so I guess it's a good time to buy. I couldn't tell you how much a set is, but I might be persuaded to part with mine for the right price. I have the full set - the body, face and hair, plus the tools.

While you're skilling (from what I remember when I used to do it), it's worth using the minimum amount of fat for each try. Only when you actually want to make an attempt at a full surgery should you use the requisite amount.

Maybe somebody else has a more up-to-date view on this?

It's fairly self-explanatory once you actually get the kit, so I wish you the best of luck!

you should pm me your price :D

Back