Search results

1. T

0 skills in mining

My buddy just started this game and would like to know what he should start off with ores or enmatter amethera or eudoria apparently in this forum you need a paid email service to be allowed to sign up anyone wish to take him under their wing !?!?!
  2. T

one grand :P

with 1000 dollars to invest or deposit i am leaning towards trading investing with H&R (but the returns dont seem that stellar) saving up more money and investing in a hangar(how much are these running for roughly ?) or hunting melee with no armour what would you suggest ?
  3. T

Sculpting

hey folks :) Im going to get into body sculpting and maybe even face sculpting would like to know if any1 would like to give me any hints on the right amounts of body fat or anything like that ? i am completely new to this just graduated tonight so on payday imma deposit to get what i need (any...
  4. T

how to graduate ?

hey folks im training in rifle and i have 2001 rifle points (1 over the required level) is there something i am missing ? please help
  5. T

First solo global :D

hurrah after about 4 months of playing i got my first solo global :D 94 ped kerbie provider im not sure how to post a picture tho can any1 tell me ? i have it screenshotted then put it in paint and saved it onto my desktop
  6. T

Selling: Full TT hairsylist Kit

Selling full TT hairsylist kit would like 200 ped for it will take offers in thread or PM please help me out and buy this :)
  7. T

how to global lol ?

hey folks I just have a couple questions for you I have been camping daikibas at the PA sweat camp (young-old) went from 0 to level 11 BLP on these little buggers have spent about 1800 ped on them and I have yet to get a solo global the stubborness in me says to stay with them because I have...
  8. T

Selling: Hairstylist kit

Selling full TT hairstylist kit in the auction for way under the daily weekly and monthly markup for 170 peds (still cheaper then the other ones that are up there only 2 hours left on this ! please help me out and buy !
  9. T

Electronics Engineer ?

Hey folks was just wondering if the Electronics Engineer would be a decent path to down for crafting ? any of the gel batteries seem like they might be decent to craft in the higher levels not sure if there is a demand for this stuff tho thoughts ? comments ? rude gestures ?
  10. T

Giant screen

hey sorry if this is in the wrong section my cat jumped on my keyboard just when i was scrolling and now this site is zoomed really close lol any suggestions ?
  11. T

BLP Hunting Blog (BHB)

So i Just got into hunting.... using a CB5+T-rap full rascal vivo T10 spent about 100 ped worth of ammo on daikibas tt amount was 106 ped,MU i got 123 anyways im only level 3 BLP lol next run ill record everything I got ill be doing another 100 ped on daikibas young,mature and old for the...
  12. T

Melee

its been a while since a topic on melee hunting has come up im just starting was wondering if i wanted to hunt (eventually big mobs) should i go with LB or SB ? thoughts ? comments? rude gestures ?
  13. T

LB Pwnage ?

im a complete n00b when it comes to.....everything but i was wondering if it would be possible to teleport right beside sum1 (or close enough) to own them with a sword ? doesnt seem possible especially in an open area i doubt you would have time to charge the tp and slice them thoughts...
  14. T

n00b question

i tried searching a couple of different keywords for this and came up with nothing of use my question is im looking to start and run an event this requires tickets to be sold what do i use as a ticket ? **EDIT** also if any1 needs a ticket seller I would like to give it a try :) or if sum1...
  15. T

Suggestions ?

Any1 think a shop/booth that only sold Explosive ammo Sweet Stuff paint and Mind Essence would do well if stacked well ? just trying to think of a shop idea that is unique :P thoughts? comments? rude gestures ?
  16. T

Buying: Cheap Shop Or Booth

location doesnt really matter the cheaper the better im really low on peds now maybe i could provide a service for you ? or pay it in installments.... i know it seems shady but im a broke ass lol you can ask for my hotmail in PM if you can help me out ! you wont regret it !
  17. T

Info: MilkMan enmatter log !

hey folks im fairly new to mining so i decided i should write a log to keep track of my gains I have already done a run but didnt really get all the info i need this is my third enmatter run 50 probes=25.00 *found* 7 tiny oil 1 tiny alecine liquid 1 average oil 1 very poor alicine liquid 1...
  18. T

Killing spree

after getting an ATH for killing spree (or even HoF) would be nice to get some sort of compensation thoughts ? comments ? rude gestures ?
  19. T

Powerlifting

In RL I am a competetive powerlifter and would like to see this implemented into the game you could benchpress and deadlift and squat etc etc you would physically change because that would affect the beauty proffesion doin this could lead to a numer of money making events for players and MA...
  20. T

n00b miner ?

was reading the stickies last night and decided i should try to make some use out of them. So I tried to find the best place for a n00b miner to start i judged this by the amount of ores/enmatter you can find in a certain place using TT gear the result Jason Centre had the most ores and stuff...
  21. T

Pet Fights

Before posting this i searched pet fights and only one topic came up nd the last post was in 2007 What does everyoe think of it ? would be nice to be able to train a pet to earn u peds in the ring (or something similar) or even stay with u to go hunting ? thoughts ? opinions ? rude gestures...
  22. T

Wish I could

Did any1 see oberon on top of the bank neverdie sign last night ? looked pretty sweet any1 know how ?
  23. T

The Ring

hey folks its TheMilkMan first post here :) not sure if any of you know me but I am an aspiring ring fighter my weapon of choice is powerfist because I figure once i get more skills the agility will help but my question for you is what do you think the best weapon type would be for the ring ?
Back