1. Madchick

Central Coast Meetup December 7th - 9th 2012

Looks good to me. LeeLee and I will be there. Madchick
  2. Madchick

2012 Central Coast Meetup - November 16-18

Those dates work with me.
  3. Madchick

What if we push it right back into early December.
  4. Madchick

Leelee and I will be there for sure. We will prolly hire one of the cabins like others did on the last trip there. Madchick
  5. Madchick

Melbourne Meet & Great 27th/august/2011

ok, so we are down to 20 ppl, still a good number, Gypys is on the ball though, dont forget your gold cards, its always good to be able to show your avatar from your point to other player, I think my Mrs isnt drinking so if need be we can do drink runs if we are desperate lol...
  6. Madchick

Updated main post, We are Meeting at 12:00pm, try not to be late, i will be there from about 11:30 onwords, so dont be shy to rock up early, We need to try and get onto everyone we can, only a week to go now, I'll try to get onto everyone ingame to confirm again but if you could...
  7. Madchick

If it's just the one night gyps or myself will have room for you.
  8. Madchick

Gee wiz. At the rate ppl are pulling out no ones ganna make it. Lol No more pull outs ppl things have already been printed with names and it's cost me money now.
  9. Madchick

updated the main post, And i've booked the resturant, i've booked it for 30-35 so far, but i will need final numbers at least a few days out from the time, There's still a few ppl on the maybes list, so if you see anyone ingame who is on that list, give them a kick up the arse to...
  10. Madchick

Selling: EWE EP-41 Military TIER 6.2

How much you after for it
  11. Madchick

The Friday night Heya ppl Getting closer and closer now, There are going to be a few ppl coming in on the friday becasue of the distance they are travaling, 2 things, Could you let me know if your one of them ppl, And second for all of the locals around Me, ( and you know who you...
  12. Madchick

Just over 4 weeks until the event. I will be confining the list over the next 2 weeks. As I need it for stuff we are making. Madchick
  13. Madchick

Just bringing it back up. It's getting closer and closer now :). Prizes are starting to arrive It's going to be a great event.
  14. Madchick

Selling: A105 Amp Unlimited

Can my bids. I just got one on auction for less
  15. Madchick

TT + 790 Madchick
  16. Madchick

Thats no good to hear, But yeah we will post heaps of photos up for those who cant make it, Madchick
  17. Madchick

Just bumping it up agaiN
  18. Madchick

tt + 775 Madchick
  19. Madchick

Are you accepting my sb offer or not?
  20. Madchick

As far as i've seen them done, and done myself, you post a start bid and buyout bid, once the start bid is meet you have a set time, 1-2-3-4-5-6-7 days, whatever you choose, normaly 2 days, and as long as no one meets the Buyout bid you sell it to the bidder for the amount, if...
  21. Madchick

testing

testing one last time
  22. Madchick

testing

testingffffff
  23. Madchick

testing

just testing.......
  24. Madchick

25. Madchick