Melbourne Meet & Great 27th/august/2011

Just bumping it up agaiN

On my way, and should be there via Wangaratta...anyone want to buy a fine centrally located well kempt big 1940's house in Wang:)

Bump, Everyone who comes gets a HOF!

HOFS all round!! Still a few on the maybe list need to check in ;)

Sadly Wanda and I have to confirm we cannot make it.

Post some good pics.

Cheers Jung

Sadly Wanda and I have to confirm we cannot make it.

Post some good pics.

Cheers Jung

Thats no good to hear, But yeah we will post heaps of photos up for those who cant make it,

Madchick

Unless my mrs(nanajo) is bed ridden with baby we will be coming down for the meet, looking forward to it :)

I am very interested in this meeting, sounds like a lot of fun.
I will try to be there
but
I will not be able to confirm until the week before.
(work commitments)
I am coming from Perth so anyone with room on there rug for me to pass out would be gratefully appreciated.

Looking forward to meet you all.

The beer has arrived!

Just bringing it back up. It's getting closer and closer now :). Prizes are starting to arrive
It's going to be a great event.

I am very interested in this meeting, sounds like a lot of fun.
I will try to be there
but
I will not be able to confirm until the week before.
(work commitments)
I am coming from Perth so anyone with room on there rug for me to pass out would be gratefully appreciated.

Looking forward to meet you all.

Should be able to organise a bed for you Garek.

Thanks Gypsy :yay:
As soon as I get work sorted out I'll let you know. :wtg:

Just over 4 weeks until the event. I will be confining the list over the next 2 weeks. As I need it for stuff we are making.

Madchick

Confirmed

Put me down as confirmed, anyone got a spot where I can roll out my swag?

Awesome Blu, good to hear mate. Got a real good group of folks coming now, just gotta try get a few more maybes over :)

All goodies being supplied are almost finalized and ready to roll out! Going to be a good day/ night, can't wait to see you all there!!

Cheers,

Drooe

The Friday night

Heya ppl

Getting closer and closer now,
There are going to be a few ppl coming in on the friday becasue of the distance they are travaling, 2 things, Could you let me know if your one of them ppl, And second for all of the locals around Me, ( and you know who you are we've all met few times ) Would you guys be interested in going out to a pub for a few drinks with the ppl who are ariving friday, Or if thats to much $$$ wise, i'm happy to have a bit of a drink and few bits and bobs set up here its easy enough for me,

Just a Q thats all, If there's not to much interest i might just organise a small group to go out for dinner or something, we will see what happens,
PM me or just post here i'm happy either way,

Madchick

OK put me down for a confirmed

I will book my flight tomorrow :wtg:

Flight booked I am on my way :wtg:
Fly into Melbourne midday Friday :yay:

16. Ebony EK1 Knight
17. Adverse Ad Effects

Had a pm ingame from EK1, looks like he and Adverse may not be able to make it.

In his own words:
EK1 said:
tell madchick we are off the definite, unless Tiger gets up and running and air prices drop down a lot

Ok,if someone has a patch of floor for me it looks like I can make it. :cool:

Ok,if someone has a patch of floor for me it looks like I can make it. :cool:

Woohoo ! :yay:

Um.. soz about the job tho :(

Woohoo ! :yay:

Um.. soz about the job tho :(

Nah its all good,I'm told the job is all but mine but they have to go through the normal advertising process to satisfy legal crap.
I was just waiting on being paid for the work I've done but it turns out that aint gonna happen thanks to some f'd up insurance laws so I'll just put it on the CC and worry about it later.

I'll be going from by car from Newcastle to Wagga around the 22nd and therafter arrival in Melbourne after a stop off in Wangaratta to do some stuff.
I can possibly pick up along the way let me know;)

The Ming Pavilion Restaurant is across the road from Mooroolbark train station and has wheelchair access. Transport can be provided to my place (5 mins drive) but I won't be doing any more driving once the drinking starts!
Looking forward to it,
Gypsy

updated the main post,
And i've booked the resturant, i've booked it for 30-35 so far, but i will need final numbers at least a few days out from the time,
There's still a few ppl on the maybes list, so if you see anyone ingame who is on that list, give them a kick up the arse to organise the stuff and make it to the event, :)

Madchick

MC what time are we booked for. Also anyone coming by train needs a ride to Gyps house from Mings, I will have 4 seats spare.

So sorry MC, looks like I wont be able to attend now :(

I was so looking forward to it too. I expect lots of pics though, cos I know you will all have a great time.

Well, Work got in the way unfortunatley so wont be able to attend now.

hope it goes well and I expect to see pics

Hey all looking good for meet up but wont be with the family as theyre not comming.

Mooroolbark sounds like a new mob in Arkadia :)
I'll try to attend the LA Ming Bar managed by Madam Madchick for some Nutrio bar and Sjoeblom Champagne Friday evening.... still not sure on that as is more than a Level 4 chip jump from the LA I'm staying at;)

Back