Search results

1. Grizlly

Selling: Supremacy shin guard (M, L)

Hi, as title say Iam selling Supremacy shin guard (M, L) full TT (311 PED). It comes with free shiping over Calypso :) tier rates: Opening bid: 499 PED (160%) - after bid auction will take 3 days before end Buyout: 599 PED
  2. Grizlly

Atrox young (1015PED)

After year I can once more contribute to this section of forum! Iam curently in 1060/10k of broze atrox mission and nice troxie come to me today :) In TT its barely uber but MU will upgrade a bit I hope (Supremacy shins are in auction right now if you are interested). By the way Iam very happy...
  3. Grizlly

Atrox iron completed

As many other lately, even I finaly finish atrox iron mission. Really dont know when I started this one, I guess sometime in 2010. But last 10k part I start on 3.12.2011 so was pretty harsh two month and I better will not count how much I loose. And wonder If I ever finish bronze one...
  4. Grizlly

Argo uber 8k

I made whole argo iron mission 6 months back with couple globals. (biggest was 120PED :] ) since then I was hunting other things. Yesterday I tell myself it could be good thing to do shoot some of these cutties so I did. And today after 2.5years from my last uber (discovery during mining) I...
  5. Grizlly

change in loot distribution

Recently (hard to say how long but about 3 weeks) I notice that every hunt end this way. I loot 50% (+-5%) of investment in hunt (ammo, decay on weap and amp) and only thing how I get up from this 50% return is throught bigger looters. You know on argo are those who start at 7PED on troxies...
  6. Grizlly

Argo mission result

Hi guys, even if I was hunting argos time to time I didnt pick up iron mission until two weeks ago. And now as Iam getting to the end (atm 5.5k/10k) Iam starting wondering how others end this mission. Did you end in + or - numbers? How many globs you get? And what was your biggest loot? (for me...
  7. Grizlly

Probably the luckiest guy in EU

Iam not playing in these day (events are cool but I wasnt feel for solo hunting longtooth and now I dont have equip on big robots so..) but checking tracker offten to see if loot starting be better for my casual hunting. When I see there some of this "lucky uber" from newbie mobs I check that...
  8. Grizlly

Selling: EnMatAmp MA-102 (NO LIMIT!!!)

Ladys and gentlemans Iam glad that I can show you unique piece for enmatter mining! EnMatAmp MA-102 - no limit!!! Just discovered him few minutes back and this is first and only amp102 on server! Here is screen of his stats.. feel free to post your offer :) Click to enlarge
Back