Selling: EnMatAmp MA-102 (NO LIMIT!!!)

Grizlly

Old
Society
Kaos
Luka Grizlly Cernoch
Ladys and gentlemans Iam glad that I can show you unique piece for enmatter mining! EnMatAmp MA-102 - no limit!!!

Just discovered him few minutes back and this is first and only amp102 on server! Here is screen of his stats.. feel free to post your offer :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I'll bid 1kped !!!

You can get a FULL Pixie set, T1 & Plenty of ammo for your Opalo !

Grats ;)

Gratz!
*Also subscribing for some fun comments to come :laugh:

Well MA-102 (L) sell for ~ 106%, so full one costs 6 ped above TT. Assuming you use 2 amps/day avg. that's 12*365=4,380 in savings over a full year.

I'll bid +2k

nice begin :) but hope it will go hiegher then 3recorded auction for MA-101 :)

Last edited:
drunk enough to know when to now ....

Last edited:
+3.5K

I'd love to see how high this will go

+4.2k so there we go!

Current bid is 5.8K PED one more day this auction will be continue

it is 6k now.

I send message to all of you who biding thru personal messages that if you want to biding do it in this thread is confusing when I must respond to five people almost in same time and their bid are from higher to lower.. no other bid on personal message! Only if someone want do offer for buyout like 10K PED and want be anonymous :) oficial bid is still 6K PED from mr. Bullet, unoficial bid is 6.2K PED (will be acepted when user will write his offer in thread ;) )

Now I will be 8-12hours from PC when I return we proced the Item to his winner

6.1K bid from me

+7001.01 bid from me lol lets make it even smaller inrements

Okay so plans has change again.. I was thinking that I will sleep and wake up soon morning but we use to have some job then 2hours in entropia and Iam going sleep right now.. When I wake up I will read all that PM that you send me again and then we will see if I make this auction little longer or no.. And again please post your offer here in thread do not send me anymore bid to PM pleeeeasee :'( if you have any notice or ask its okay but its really anoying to opening 5 messages from different people with same bid or if you reading bid in this order: 6.5K PED, 6.4K PED, 6.3K PED....

good news for PopFuzz no other PM biders has offer more then you so in this moment you are wining the race so far ;)

7.1k when does this one end?

okay Iam setting auction end on 7PM(EF time) today no further spreading..

7.2K from me

7.35k there we go...

- bought -

Last edited:
Back