Search results

1. Mac

Working on Intuition

Pyro is my highest MF skill, currently 85 dmg / 71 hit. I want to skill up my pyro hit to lvl 80 to unlock Intuition. I don't have any permanent items right now for it, I've just been buying corrosive 11,12 L chips and using arson to pull with since it's got range. I'm looking for...
  2. Mac

Price Check Summer 2016 Ring

Didn't see anything recent, what are these going for these days? Trying to work out a budget for skill gain items.
  3. Mac

Buying: WTB Ascension Set (M) & 2016 Summer Ring

I need to do some skilling. So I might be interested in some old busted dusty worn out scuffed up dirty nasty stinky old Ascension set and Summer 2016 ring that has a bunch of caked on sweat and mob guts and dried blood and burn marks. Make me an offer I can't refuse. Update: Don't need the...
  4. Mac

How do I get rid of this damn landscape shimmer?

I don't know the technical graphics term for it, but no matter high or low graphics settings, the landscape - mainly trees and such, shimmer or blink on and off really fast, its a migraineurs nightmare. I even tried safe mode and it still shimmered. I don't really care about the in game...
  5. Mac

Is there a ring resource anywhere?

Is there a resource that shows what rings have been looted, stats, and possibly how to combine them for effect?
  6. Mac

Uncle Sam wants you — to play video games for the US Army

Uncle Sam wants you — to play video games for the US Army By CHAD GARLAND | STARS AND STRIPES Published: November 9, 2018 Uncle Sam wants you — to play video games for the US Army Sgt. Kalyntae Williams, top, and Sgt. Deveon Landfair, soldiers with the Army's Second Cavalry Regiment, play...
  7. Mac

Ok, which one of you old timers escaped and went to a metal concert?

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/08/german-nursing-home-finds-missing-elderly-patients-at-heavy-metal-festival/ WESTERN EUROPE German nursing home finds missing elderly patients at heavy metal festival A nursing home in Germany contacted the police last weekend because two elderly residents were...
  8. Mac

Good general purpose laptop for gaming and traveling?

Hi Tech Peoples! I need to replace an old desktop PC, and next year I will be starting to do a lot of long distance travel, so I'm going to get a laptop instead of a desktop for mobility. I see a lot of "Digital Nomad" expats on YouTube using Mac laptops. I'm curious if its worth migrating to...
  9. Mac

Remember the art stuff?

I remember when we had an update with a bunch of artist and art stuff. I was reminded checking out this blog post on Occupy White Walls. https://ryanschultz.com/2018/05/09/occupy-white-walls-the-weirdest-mmo-i-have-ever-played-and-hipster-minecraft/ I like the building building tools, that...
  10. Mac

Selling: Gremlin (M)

Face 4.2 Harness 4.9 Arms 4.5 Gloves 2.1 Thighs 4.2 Shins 4.9 Feet 4.0 High Tiers are really great, it makes this all around armor really scale. sb +500 obo! http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&id=48 https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?303999-PC-Gremlin-Male
  11. Mac

PC: Gremlin Male

I have a decent set of gremlin id like to sell, but haven't been in the market for it in a while and wondered what it should go for, it took me a while to tier it up, T4 protection is really nice, any ideas? Face 4.2 Harness 4.9 Arms 4.5 Gloves 2.1 Thighs 4.2 Shins 4.9 Feet...
  12. Mac

For all you PC building nerds

https://www.dualshockers.com/pc-building-simulator-sales/
  13. Mac

price check some pets please

Ancient Daikiba Strong lvl.25, Buff: Pet & Taming 20% (my oldest pet from the original taming days fwiw) Atrox Sapphire lvl.22, Buff: Autoloot 5m, Pet & Taming 20%, ( I think I paid 3000 ped at lvl 7?) Blonde Android lvl. 1, Buff: Pet and Taming 15% Eudoracell lvl.33, Buff: Acceleration 18%...
  14. Mac

Pricecheck: HC204

Trying to sell my HC204, thought I might be able to at least get what I paid for it a while back. Apparently not. Captain Jack linked this Mayhem event item I assume as a possible reason why HC204s aren't selling like they used to...
  15. Mac

Pricecheck: Pet collection

I would like to sell the following pets, I have no idea what they should sell for in the current market, can some knowlegable pet person help me set a reasonable price for each, and/or the entire collection? The two prices I was given was a random response in trade from someone who said they...
  16. Mac

Selling: Fire Forge ARR 8000 Improved

Looking for offers for my Fire Forge ARR 8000 Improved (Currently Tier 4.7) I was thinking I'd like to get +10k for it, give me a decent offer and it might be yours! I'm not interested in trades, I hate selling stuff, I just want peds. I'm trying to get rid of stuff not acquire more stuff or...
  17. Mac

Selling: Pets 4 Sale!!!

Taking offers on the following pets: Ancient Daikiba Strong lvl.25, Buff: Pet & Taming 20% Atrox Sapphire lvl.22, Buff: Autoloot 5m, Pet & Taming 20%, sb: 2500 Blonde Android lvl. 1, Buff: Pet and Taming 15% Eudoracell lvl.33, Buff: Acceleration 18%, sb: 3500 Lai Tung Pai lvl.4, Buff: Pet &...
  18. Mac

Selling: Omegaton Ranger Scope Mk I

Omegaton Ranger Scope Mk I 20k BO
  19. Mac

Gaming fun

http://highline.huffingtonpost.com/articles/en/lotto-winners/ "Gerry and Marge go Large" It would be fun to read a compilation of all the situations in this game that people figured out to profit from over the years.
  20. Mac

Selling: HC204 Laser Amp

HC204 Laser Amp SB: 20k BO: 25k
  21. Mac

Selling: Shadow (M) UL Set

Selling my Shadow (M) UL Set Lots of cash spent in tiering up, a few peices ready to go to the next level which give an amazing amount of protection. Tiers: Gloves 3.6, Arms 4.1, Shin 4.1, Feet 4.1, Helmet 4.4, Harness 4.9, Thighs 4.9 One of the best all around hunting armors I ever had. This...
  22. Mac

Selling: Restoration Chip Modified "Mod Resto Chip"

Restoration Chip Modified "Mod Resto Chip" I did the mission and paid the markup so you don't have to with a TT of 53k + It is one of the best purchases I made in the last 13 years in game. Instant BO: 45k http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&name=Restoration_Chip_Modified
  23. Mac

Cdf xtlc 800

Considering getting a CDF XTLC 800, I'm looking for current ball park prices, if anyone is interested in selling let me know.
  24. Mac

Need to work on Rifle - Laser Sniper(hit)

Wasn't sure if I should put this in weapons or skills, its kind of both. My Laser Pistoleer is just about to tick over to 109 now, but my Laser Sniper(Hit) is sucking hind tit at lvl 81, so I can't use any decent rifle for event dps. I would like to eventually get that up to 110 to open up my...
  25. Mac

Got "side hustle" and/or "passive income"?

I am curious what others in this community are doing for a side hustle or how you are generating passive income. I need to get serious this year about getting a "Side Hustle" on and start generating some "Passive Income" so I can try to build it up to a point to replace my job if I can, so I...
Back