Search results

1. Miss Scarlett

Spawned Vehicle Tax

I would like to see a tax introduced on vehicles that are spawned for over 1 minute - sort of like fuel consumption (passive), but with no one sitting in them. I see one guy at PA around the new arrivals TP that is clutting the place with 4 vehicles spawned regularly. For some they are a...
  2. Miss Scarlett

Noob Impersonating myself and NEVERDIE

screw the cookies. i want the love :naughty:
  3. Miss Scarlett

Selling: Wonka tickets!!! 100k PEDS 1st prize

What happens if I buy a ticket and there are only 5 or so registered for the event? is the event cancelled and I get my ticket price back -i doubt you'll be covering the other 85k for first prize? If you are suggesting that this contest isn't gambling, then.. odds of winning 1/40...
  4. Miss Scarlett

HoF: Ma cruel joke

very cruel.. send a support case, MA might help/refund you those unreachable claims.
  5. Miss Scarlett

New years resolutions 2011

50k peds profit :yup:
  6. Miss Scarlett

Download keeps failing anyone else?

Works ok on my Win7 machine. not working on Vista. :(
  7. Miss Scarlett

Download keeps failing anyone else?

Migrated dynamic content. restarted client loader, click ok to TOU and immediatly get connection error - too fast to have attempted to connect to a server.
  8. Miss Scarlett

Entropia Universe Release 11.4.4 Available

my day so far in pictures: :coffee::computer::tapfinger:kos::zzz::grumble:
  9. Miss Scarlett

In need of a mining service.

ah! i see. excuse my simple way of thinking :ahh: now we are getting the point of the thread.. why would any successful miner offer a service to others? why would anyone avail of these services if they are of no financial benefit to them? see where I'm going with this? :)
  10. Miss Scarlett

you're right!
  11. Miss Scarlett

What benefit do you get for offering your service? is it possible to make more peds mining for others?
  12. Miss Scarlett

You both have very good questions. Why would any profitable miner offer a mining service in the first place? The only reason I see for someone offering a mining service is that they cannot profit and need peds to drop more bombs. What is the purpose of offering a mining service if the...
  13. Miss Scarlett

A one month long contract should allow ample time for the miner to iron out thier bad periods. Why would I be looking for a service that is not profitable for me? I mine a fair bit myself with better results that I am asking for in my original post, but don't have the time to put all my peds...
  14. Miss Scarlett

I've been looking around for a mining service but am not happy with the ones I see so far. What I need is someone that has the time to turnover 50k peds or more per month. Can guarantee me 90% tt return. Can guarantee me 120% average markup on refined ore or enmatter. You will cover all markup...
  15. Miss Scarlett

What is your cost per hour to play EU?

about -12 peds (yeah negative cost :wtg:)
  16. Miss Scarlett

Name that Asteroid and win 5000 peds!!!

"The Asteroid" :cool:
  17. Miss Scarlett

HELP laggy game

The best thing you can do is avoid Port Atlantis, Twin Peaks and other areas that like to leave their vehicles lying around
  18. Miss Scarlett

question about how to switch from third person view to first person

open you Options menu (by pressing 'O') check the box next to 'Enable Aim Mode' Click ok, and now you will be able to toggle between the cursur and aim mode by using the space bar. in regard to lag. lowering your shading setting in the graphics options will reduce it a bit - the main problem...
  19. Miss Scarlett

Extreme Lag a Performance issue ?

if you reduce your shading to low, they will appear quite quickly - but look a little flat.
  20. Miss Scarlett

Large influx at the gateway

it wont last long, if their first impression are terribly unreliable servers :D
  21. Miss Scarlett

Hacked

Legion is right. you need to enter a gold card number to change your email address and other info on the website.
  22. Miss Scarlett

Booted

yeah. I was too lazy to create this topic, so I'm just going to reply here instead and say I'm booted too. was lagging pretty bad for the last 20 mins or so before it happened. Guess MA servers are struggleing with the influx of newbies :D
  23. Miss Scarlett

Your avrage return since march 2010?

94.73% tt 116.23% with markup 113.68% including decay and markup paid. but these last couple of weeks is tough with markup on ores gone to hell.
  24. Miss Scarlett

As I implant mind force and the chips?

http://rp.apachenet.de/downloads/planet_calypso_guide.pdf specifically, page 146 ;)
  25. Miss Scarlett

Help: I get no sound after last VU.

You get sound from EU when you use the speakers but not the headset? what you can try is go to device manager and sounds. when you have the headset plugged in, select that as the default playback device, and see if that makes enables sound through your headset.
Back