Search results

1. Miss Scarlett

Spawned Vehicle Tax

I would like to see a tax introduced on vehicles that are spawned for over 1 minute - sort of like fuel consumption (passive), but with no one sitting in them. I see one guy at PA around the new arrivals TP that is clutting the place with 4 vehicles spawned regularly. For some they are a...
  2. Miss Scarlett

In need of a mining service.

I've been looking around for a mining service but am not happy with the ones I see so far. What I need is someone that has the time to turnover 50k peds or more per month. Can guarantee me 90% tt return. Can guarantee me 120% average markup on refined ore or enmatter. You will cover all markup...
  3. Miss Scarlett

Buying: Renegade Fashion Strider Shirt(F)

any of these in existence?
  4. Miss Scarlett

MindArk's Virtual World Platform Sees First Independent Partner Launch

from http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mindarks-virtual-world-platform-sees-first-independent-partner-launch-90070897.html New Rock and Roll Planet Discovered in Entropia Universe GOTEBORG, Sweden, April 7 /PRNewswire/ -- MindArk PE AB...
  5. Miss Scarlett

seperate globals and auctions, please.

- Seperate global/hof/ATH - Seperate Auction. these two dilute the uniqueness and feel of being on each planet. I don't want to look down at my chat box when on Calypso and see a hof on something that doesn't exist for the game(planet) I'm playing.
  6. Miss Scarlett

Scarlett's Mining Log

Everyone else is doing one, so I will too :D Previous to this week I haven't mined ore since before VU10. After a bad run on crafting a while ago, I chipped out all my prospecting skill, so I will be starting from 1 prospecting. I have CGA unlocked from enmatter, and start at level 4...
  7. Miss Scarlett

Question: Which would you prefer to find?

50ped tt of dunkel with 4000% markup or 30,000 ped tt of growth molecule? 102% markup
  8. Miss Scarlett

Buying: Foul texture Basic/Urban Pattern Pants(f)

hi, I've been looking around for Foul textured urban pattern pants for a while. I payed tt+30 for my Urban pattern shirt 3 x 100% fields in foul leather. I'm offering tt+70 for urban, or tt+60 for basic pattern pants 100% foul leather texture.
  9. Miss Scarlett

Help! My EU Problem

Ok, this is a big problem with EU for me.. I have been losing sleep over it - infact I have only had 4 hours sleep in the last 3 days. I have been eating far less than usual because of this and I fear for my health right now.. MA why the hell did you make VU10 so bloody awesome?! I can't...
  10. Miss Scarlett

English will be the official language of the European Union

The European Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English will be the official language of the European Union rather than German, which was the other possibility. As part of the negotiations, the British Government conceded that English spelling had some room for improvement and...
  11. Miss Scarlett

Buying: 6b plates

hi, Ive looked high and low for 6b plates in the malls and auction. I need just 2 of them. do any of you have any to sell, or can you point me in a direction of a shop that may have some? ty. Edit: I fould a set in Buzz' shop in twin mall :)
Back