Search results

1. Hagbard Celine

Something strange about the auction ?

No it becomes a 7day+"duration of server downtime"..
  2. Hagbard Celine

Something strange about the auction ?

It is added time for VU downtime.
  3. Hagbard Celine

Question: what if UL items adj,imp,mod drops

This:wise: Just have to add: If I had realize the insane prices of high-end equipment during my first week, I'd run, and never return. Luckily, I got addicted before I found out and realized that the bubble would probably break before I hit level 60 in any profession. Even-tough, I was about...
  4. Hagbard Celine

Proportionality

Well, during the short time PCF was run by the Calypso team, this was allowed.:wise: Just saying:rolleyes:
  5. Hagbard Celine

PED backed by Secured assets?

This is an illusion, based on the presumption that most people would want to keep their money in the bank, while you want to withdraw all yours. In a case where more than 10% of a banks customers wanted to withdraw all their money, this illusion would soon start breaking.:wise:
  6. Hagbard Celine

PED backed by Secured assets?

Sorry to break you illusion, but real word currencies are backed by nothing but the peoples belief that they have value.:wise:
  7. Hagbard Celine

Suggestion to discourage exploits/farming and improve the economy.

This is just speculation. But suppose the claims voiced sometimes in the forum that "the apparent prolongation of withdrawal time reported the last years are due to cash flow issues" are correct. My idea is designed to reduce the total amount of withdrawals being made, and would in that case...
  8. Hagbard Celine

Fair point. But I would claim it would practically punish only a small minority of players: the ones in a position to withdraw peds. And part of the idea was keeping more peds ingame to generally improve economy. Also the improve demand and value of skills must be considered. Also a fair...
  9. Hagbard Celine

I guess many would automatically hate this suggestion at first sight, I would too:ahh: So, I choose first to present the apparent issues I believe my idea could solve to a lesser or greater degree. (Disclaimer: The following list is mostly compiled subjectively by reading the forums. It...
  10. Hagbard Celine

Buying: DetPil V-Rex 1000 (L), single or bulk

What title says, please contact me ingame:wtg::wtg: Hagbard Mytr Celine
  11. Hagbard Celine

Where are the MECHs?

What about seeing them as armours?? And seeing we now have the ability for controlling mobs, that could also be part of the solution combined with "riding".
  12. Hagbard Celine

trade terminal

Signed, Hagbard Mytr Celine
  13. Hagbard Celine

PVP4 - legal or illegal?

It can not be illegal because we do not own anything inside the game: Thus; if one get looted in PVP, what legally happens is that the game mechanics transfers the license for using the loot in question from the looted to the looter:wise:
  14. Hagbard Celine

Question: Will this lappy be enough to run pe at max?

OK - Correction, It might well work. For for my defense I was practically unconscious; I have been running Entropia on he integrated Intel graphics :P I get 30-45 fps in VERY HIGH when all power saving settings are put to maximum performance.:yay::yay::yay:
  15. Hagbard Celine

I'll report back, have to check the fps on high again, so tired that I can't remember...
  16. Hagbard Celine

While this is partly a guess until I've checked CPU/GPU load I would believe the trick is a model with GF780M (or bigger if that exist) I'll get back with something more conclusive when I've had time to check whats going on inside this thing.
  17. Hagbard Celine

Believe you hit the nail there. Just had time for like 15 minutes ingame yet, 'cos spent the first 16hrs after i got it fighting with UEFI to replace the 1 750gig hd with two 3,5" SSD's (I got a model with no factory installed ssd). Gonna dig a little deeper after some sleep and check CPU/GPU...
  18. Hagbard Celine

Edit: Just move along; nothing to see here. The info in this post is WRONG!!!!!!!! For for my defense I was practically unconscious at the time; The following info was from running Entropia on the integrated Intel graphics :P I do not think it will run max in fullscreen, native resolution. I...
  19. Hagbard Celine

They are not done yet !

Try Cape Corinth
  20. Hagbard Celine

Business accounts in Cyprus are fuc....

Well, the time of Bureaucracy is past and this is The Aftermath. As written. ..just saying.
  21. Hagbard Celine

Hello World,,,, errr Hello Entropia Uniiverse

'bout freaking time, where you been the last 8000yrs? ...ehr, welcome:)
  22. Hagbard Celine

I wish that we would actually be listened to.

I'll just add my support to the OP. The new calypso site is the worst web page design I have seen in a while, if ever:eyecrazy: It does nothing to make one want to try the game. To those responsible, PLEASE HIRE SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO DO A WEBPAGE!!!!!!!!
  23. Hagbard Celine

Game pauses when I shut tv/monitor off

Might be the same issue as when game pauses on alt-tab if in full-screen. Have you tried window mode?
  24. Hagbard Celine

Discovery: Unlimited but Limited Enkidd Howler S.4 with a mission behind it.

We will soon see, there is one at auction ending in about 4h, current bid +516.91 buyout +5000.91:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: Shameless plug: And those interested in crafting this gun might want to look at my 6 Ycy Ignots on auction ending in 7h, current bid only 126.98%:yup::yup::yup:
  25. Hagbard Celine

Discovery: My first discovery; A.R.C. Ranger Arm Guard Blueprints (L)

Finally got my first discovery after about 3.5yrs of playing:yay::yay::yay: Just wish I had not TT'ed that stack of ores two weeks ago... :rolleyes::ahh::dunce:
Back