Search results

1. Hagbard Celine

Suggestion to discourage exploits/farming and improve the economy.

I guess many would automatically hate this suggestion at first sight, I would too:ahh: So, I choose first to present the apparent issues I believe my idea could solve to a lesser or greater degree. (Disclaimer: The following list is mostly compiled subjectively by reading the forums. It...
  2. Hagbard Celine

Buying: DetPil V-Rex 1000 (L), single or bulk

What title says, please contact me ingame:wtg::wtg: Hagbard Mytr Celine
  3. Hagbard Celine

Discovery: My first discovery; A.R.C. Ranger Arm Guard Blueprints (L)

Finally got my first discovery after about 3.5yrs of playing:yay::yay::yay: Just wish I had not TT'ed that stack of ores two weeks ago... :rolleyes::ahh::dunce:
  4. Hagbard Celine

Can we have an official statement on the hydra loot from the different bot events?

I feel that this deserves an own thread, considering how many times it is posted in the Developer-Notes-2 thread. Quote removed, I had misunderstood it's context, but the question about drop rate is still valid. So? Are we not allowed to loot uber items if we are not one of the chosen few?
  5. Hagbard Celine

Question: Crashed ship at 666 865, any importance?

Not sure this is the appropriate section for this post, coz I do not know what I found.... please move if placed wrong. I found a crashed space ship southwest of ithaca then going to investigate a smoke trail I never seen before. Did a quick look at new posts, but it seems nobody mentioned it...
  6. Hagbard Celine

Help: Need Vol. I BP Books on Arkadia!

I need all Vol. I Blueprint Books except Textures 'coz I TT-ed those before the bug. And I'm apparently not the only one who did. Anyone coming to Arkadia, PLEASE bring BP books. Tnx in advance:wtg:
  7. Hagbard Celine

Question: Where do I get the kill 50 puny's missions?

As title says.. (and yes I do feel like a noob for having to ask this :ahh: but i really can't find them ingame)
  8. Hagbard Celine

I think it is about time to update the mob AI (well long overdue actually!!)

Hi all, first let me say that I've been here for a good 1andahalf year and I really love this game, but... Lately I kind of find it hard to find motivation to log in, as i find that my skilling-up is worth shit to put it mildly. First I have maxed LR-53, Apis (maybe the next too) and the Kilic...
  9. Hagbard Celine

Am I the only one fed up with support closing the case prematurely?

Standard conclusion form support: My answer: No! it is not solved... First; I find it a _VERY_ bad practice to close a support case for any other reason than "bug fixed" or "this is not a bug but a feature" Second; I have learned the hard way that not all irregularities gets fixed and far from...
  10. Hagbard Celine

What is the point in giving us attributes when we are not allowed to use them?

Copypaste of Support request I just submitted: --begin Category: In-World (Game Play) Subject of query: Bug Reports Deposit method: Mob AI BUG!!! Summary: Seriously; What is the point in giving us attributes when we are not allowed to use them???? I have experienced the following many...
  11. Hagbard Celine

Question: Are there groups hunting Steel Bird Elites somewhere?

Was at the north end of crater some days ago and there was plenty low/mid-level players there hunting Steel Bird Elites together having a great time. Went back there yesterday and today but seems there is only higher-end players there now hunting the other mobs in the crater. Is there groups of...
  12. Hagbard Celine

Question: Will this Laptop run EU at high/very high?

What the title says: Product Name dv6-2158so HP Pavilion dv6-2158so Entertainment Notebook Product Number WS562EA Microprocessor 2.26 GHz Intel Core i5 Processor i5-430M Microprocessor Cache Level 2 cache 3 MB Memory 6 GB DDR3 (1 x 2048 MB + 1 x 4096 MB) Memory Max Supports up to 8 GB DDR3...
  13. Hagbard Celine

Selling: My first uber loot; Kilic Vass UL

Entropedia stats: http://entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Kilic_Vass Tier rates & tt-value: Startbid: tt+1.8k Buyout: tt+3.9k
  14. Hagbard Celine

General flaw with calypso economy.

On thing that has bothered me since my first week at calypso. Empty towns full of empty shops. This might have been mentioned before(yea, ok, I know it has) But i got a little bit to fed up after doing such a stupid thing as spending time looking for one specific armor-piece at a ok price in a...
  15. Hagbard Celine

EBN News ingame.

Has been thinking a lot about the apparent static surface of our else very dynamic planet and what could be done to make it come more alive. Had a discussion on pm with Marco about destructible vegetation some time after VU10 was released (I have a twinkling of a feeling that the conclusion on...
  16. Hagbard Celine

Bet you can not beat this download speed

.. unless it is a common bug :laugh:
  17. Hagbard Celine

Help: Sweat camp design glitch VU10.0 Can anyone reproduce?

Can anyone reproduce this? Preferably someone with that can run VU10 with all settings at at least medium(as there officially is no support for systems that does not manage that (I sent a support case anyway)), I run a P4 3.2 Ghz with 2 gig ram and a AH3450 @ 650Mhz and my graphics settings is...
  18. Hagbard Celine

I bet 100efd that the robots will nuke the rig...

Might be something else than nukes, but my bet is the rig is gone when vu10 goes online. So.. as far as my efd reach I am willing to bet anyone 100efd that it gets destroyed :yay:
  19. Hagbard Celine

Question: About robot spawns at TI.

Been trying to hunt miner bots at TI a couple of times, but had to just give it up due to getting killed by drones. I find this very frustrating; I can take on drones up to gen 6 in my half-Vigi/half-Shogun+6a, but I cant take miner-bots unless i use my ghost (with 5b for all but the lowest...
  20. Hagbard Celine

Events during Landgrab?

..something you promised us. Land grab starts today according to my time... That is pretty close.... H.C.
  21. Hagbard Celine

Unpickable Objects....

I was wondering if anyone could explain something I have experienced a cuple of times on Eudoria. The first time was in my second week, I was running somewhere east of PA when i found a Colonist Standard Issue Jumper on the ground. I tried to pick it up but got "You are not Authorized..." in...
Back