1. bizarrick

Plain Master Coat (M) + Linguistic Vacation Set

C'mon, guys! Any ideas?
  2. bizarrick

Buying: Worn out Cetus Harness (M, L)

I hate doing this but... BUMP.
  3. bizarrick

“Spread the Word” Screenshot Contest

I expected to lose, actually. There were far better entries. Now watch my eyes roll with derision. :saint:
  4. bizarrick

“Spread the Word” Screenshot Contest

Quite frankly, I saw much better screenshots than that. You should have asked expert photographers for their opinion, as it seems your panel of judges has absolutely no eye for such matters. If you're only using those for your marketing campaign... well, you'd better have some other tricks up...
  5. bizarrick

Contest: Create a In-Game Video set to this song

I'll be on the lookout for the next contest. ;-)
  6. bizarrick

Famous Entropians

Mindstar9 - Top Entropian reporter, writer and storyteller. Currently working on Cyrene's storyline with planet partners. McCormic - Videomaker and... didn't he win some competition so his name would appear in this strongbox in-game? Bambuco - Top Entropian filmaker. Oncy - Very skilled...
  7. bizarrick

Buying: Worn out Cetus Harness (M, L)

I want to use a Cetus Harness (M,L) as a fashion accessory so, I'll accept offers with the lowest TT value possible. I'll pay double TT cost so you don't just chuck it into TT.
  8. bizarrick

I imagine the contest is off, right? Too bad... :(
  9. bizarrick

Oncy Makeup

COOL! Damn, I wish I had money. X-D
  10. bizarrick

is this game worth playing starting from now?

It was only worth it before Gold... or so I'm told. If you can cough up some cash, you may be able to have some fun otherwise, you'd better be passionate about banging your head on a wall. :laugh: All joking aside, graphics are cool, there are new systems and planets, and there are still some...
  11. bizarrick

Mister Calypso 2012

Really? The debate is between Nightmare and Freyr? Well, though Nightmare had very complex texturing, I think it distracted from the overall look. And, as I said, Freyr is way too garish for my photosensitive eyes (pixie yellow, seriously?). I think there are many styles that can be quite...
  12. bizarrick

Mister Calypso 2012

If I had been judge, I might have voted for Cerberus and Omega... then again, I'm quite biased towards goth fashion, so... Though I appreciate Freyr's standing as a fashion designer, I believe his color palette is way too garish... then again, I'm quite biased towards goth fashion, so... I...
  13. bizarrick

Mister Calypso 2012

Nice crashfest. X-D The competition was good too! :laugh:
  14. bizarrick

Mister Calypso 2012

Whoah! Crashed just before the start of the event!
  15. bizarrick

Christmas Party Normandie Radio Style.. Quad Give Awawy

If I'm lucky, I will get home just in time to attend the party. ;)
  16. bizarrick

Plain Master Coat (M) + Linguistic Vacation Set

Still checking prices. Any information will be greatly appreciated.
  17. bizarrick

Oncy Makeup

Subscribed. I've always wanted to see you at work! ;)
  18. bizarrick

Fashion Model

A couple more pics added! :cool:
  19. bizarrick

Understandable... :-/
  20. bizarrick

What feature do YOU think is/could be most fun ingame?

I enjoy human to human interaction is social settings. But emotes are really limited and they're still a far cry away from interaction possible in SL or The Sims. :( Well, actually, same goes for every system in-game. Most of them haven't changed much since Gold.
  21. bizarrick

Its Race time again!! Peds and Prizes to be won!

My screen is pretty wide to get HD... and vid resolution can be easily adjusted in the properties. I actually had to crop a few edges to hide the heli's wing and whatnot. And I had to reduce frame rate in FRAPS videocapture... otherwise ten mintues of footage might have eaten up half the HDD...
  22. bizarrick

Dunno, I'm used to competing with at least two or three guys, in here... Though, yes. It's a bit hard. You kinda need a mob of scantily dressed people and a set of emotes that have yet to be implemented. X-D
  23. bizarrick

Done with my previous projects. Yours is next! Now, I might need a crew of dancers, a few douchebags and a handful of gays... :scratch:
  24. bizarrick

Hmmm... not entirely satisfied.... Okay, next time it will be HD and widescreen! :cool:
  25. bizarrick

In case you were wondering, I'm almost done with the video. I'll just add some sound effects and patch up those gawping wounds on my wrists... Turns out FRAPS stopped working before my own heat so I only have outside shots. T_T Expect a vid soon enough. ;-)
Back