Search results

1. tilly

New CryENGINE Screenshots

avatar clothing well, i didnt think they were that good,
  2. tilly

New CryENGINE Screenshots

new pics... Is this what we have been waiting for...well i dont know about anyone else, but i dont think it looks much different...lets hope it turns out better than it looks..
  3. tilly

nadie

another good read about nadie by mindstar9..hope theres more to come...its great to see how the other half live on eu...good job..tilly:yay:
  4. tilly

wildman & della...congratz mindstar9

what a wicked artical posted by mindstar9, about how the soc formed and all they do in game...the read up was great, kept me glued to my seat...its just great to see how they help each other out..and a love story in it aswell between wildman and della...gz mindstar9 the write up was great..tilly
  5. tilly

sorry socmates of VHQ...all the photo's last night of globals...were lost due to my...

sorry socmates of VHQ...all the photo's last night of globals...were lost due to my pc...breaking down...having to reinstall operqting system...but i know we will have many more to come and bigger....tilly x
  6. tilly

hiya i joined ure group..as im new to ef..i thought it might bring some good conversations...

hiya i joined ure group..as im new to ef..i thought it might bring some good conversations...
  7. tilly

it certainly is....regards tilly

it certainly is....regards tilly
  8. tilly

hi im glad to be able to join the group...i dont ave any of uon fl...but if theres any dancing...

hi im glad to be able to join the group...i dont ave any of uon fl...but if theres any dancing going on im normally at neas...regards to u all tilly..))
  9. tilly

socs

hi all, are there any socs out there who are looking for an active player from the uk...its getting quite tiresome now..love to have a laugh, enjoy the game and hunt...if so im usually at neas...and thanks if anyone reads this...tilly
  10. tilly

hi mrs zap, could u plz put me on fl in here...its tilly tnxs

hi mrs zap, could u plz put me on fl in here...its tilly tnxs
Back