Search results

1. levithanikos

Weapon Compare V2 - Preset isn't working . Help?

http://www.entropiawiki.com/WeaponCompareV2.aspx It was a nice tools ,at least 1,5 year back when i last used it , cause i was AFK for that long ... :( Those are some very long edited presets for my melee , laser guns and sets with all the info (amps scopes enhancers etc) So , as shown in...
  2. levithanikos

Pricecheck: T20 (UL) T1

Hello fellow entropians .. As the title says ... What would be the Markup for this nice T20, T1.7 ? I paid , few years ago TT+1k , unfortunately was busy IRL and I wasn't able to burn it down It's TT is at 2k PEDS ... and would like to buy me aUL gun or an ADJ resto , so i need some peds...
  3. levithanikos

Question: Longu Young - Natural spawn or LA?

Hello Entropians :wtg: I was searching the forums for a good Longu Young-Old spawn but i can't find anything recent Anyone could suggest if there's 1) Natural Spawn - Coords or Area? 2) Longu LA - maybe with event or low Tax% ? Thanks in advance :tiphat: Demonikos
  4. levithanikos

Selling: Inventory Sales / ALL UNDER MU% : Animal oils, Guns, Component, Paint, Extractors, Materials, Skins and more!

Hello fellow Entropians! :) Since i don't like TTing my loot , this selling thread is made for all of you who maybe need a small or large amount of materials or low/mid level guns or chips that I loot . Press Ctrl+F and type your desired items/materials. The colored text means the items...
  5. levithanikos

Selling: Weekly Updated Inventory Sales / ALL UNDER MU% : Guns, Component, Paint, Extractors, Materials, Skins and more!

Due to some formating issues this Selling thread is now closing and moved in this new thread
  6. levithanikos

Buying: A106 Laser Amp

Hello everyone! :) I want to upgrade from my a105 to an a106 . Not interested on imp a105 , since is the same DMG and more PEDs to fully repair Let me know here or ingame if you sell one
  7. levithanikos

Question: Combat Tokens and Daily Tokens usage ..

Hello everyone . few quick question here, cause some things don't make sense ( like usually ) the way MA implemented it. Combat Tokens are traded and Sold for ~300% , and you need few thousand, for each item you can buy from the CT Broker. The missions to get em are numbered ... The only way...
  8. levithanikos

Question: Laser Amp Upgrade or Buying an UL handgun? Advice needed :)

Hello everyone! I was thinking again and again on focusing to my handguns, till i get to 70 and unlock Commando , but would like your opinion on the hunting settings. One thought is to sell my Archon T2.9 and all my unused A10x amps to gather PEDs, and buy me a better amp , than the a105 i use...
  9. levithanikos

Help: Text in Fullscreen problem :(

Plz someone help me with this issue : When i am in fullscreen , no matter the settings of resolution and performance/ quality the text looks like this : Instead in windows mode i can read clearly and without any problem, as it should normally look .. Is very important to fix this , cause...
  10. levithanikos

Archon and Melee Amps

So i was away fro few years and now that i started playing again , was thinking to build up some strength and HP , since at level 58 Laser Pistoleer , the skilling is pretty slow for the mobs i usualy hunt. I tried entropedia and it says that Archon Sword ( that i consider buying ) cannot be...
  11. levithanikos

Selling: Updated Weekly : A10X s, Opalo SGA T1, Full Gnome (M), Old clothes (M) +MORE

I am not a trader, I want to keep hunting so i need some peds , that's all! PM ingame "Demonikos" or post here if interested (Prices are not final, we can always discuss about the price as long as you are interested) :cool:Demonikos :tiphat: GUNS Laser Amps : A101 A102 ARMORS...
  12. levithanikos

Question: Enkidd Series A-45 (L) ... what amp would i sue for that ?

As title states, i got really confused today , while searching a plasma gun to skill up... I found this A-45(L) Would it need BLP or Laser amp? Why? I mean my Fox ME took a105... :confused: Anyone KNOW about it ... Don't have any BLP amps and want to make sure before i buy it , or i would need...
  13. levithanikos

Selling: UL SK-20 T1, Guns, Armors, Clothes !

I'm running low in Peds ,so I do a small cleaning of my storage... feel free to ask me if you are searching for something else via PM HL6(L) full TT - 110% - 1 Available Opalo SGA T1 - TT+100 PED (Lowered price) GREAT for tagging without spending much ammo with 63.8 range or hunting little...
  14. levithanikos

Question: Where can i find Herman LAW-10 (L) ? Any crafter with stock?

As title says i try to find Herman LAW-10 (L) but can't find any in shops or Auction :dunno:
  15. levithanikos

PC needed for UL SK-20

Hello everyone, i have returned after 3 years and would like your opinion! Haven't played seriously since 2010 so i found my self with that UL Vivo sk-20 that I consider to sell . I have bought it for tt+700 Peds so would like to know what does it worth nowadays. Thanks :tiphat:
  16. levithanikos

Question: Old player, needs advice

So after my return, without playing for whole 3+ years ,while trying to get used to the new game playing, I have a question for ppl who would like to share this info: I remember reading a post about Calypso Bone Samples saying that Gateway mobs have a better drop rate of bones. Is this true...
  17. levithanikos

Selling: HL6 (L) X6 - Full TT, Foxtrot ME, Opalo SGA

These old school items need to be sold to keep me hunting! :sniper: Just a little note Foxtrot ME is the only nice Item I ever got from Mentoring. Opalo SGA was looted after tons of Beryc Stalkers. HL6(L) are full TT - 112% (us much as I bought em 3 years ago to hunt whe ni return from...
  18. levithanikos

Buying: Open call for Crafters

As the title says this is a thread, aiming to my fellow EU crafters mainly. After my return in EU , I find many crafted items and healing tools going so high % that it's not appealing to use .. Examples are the UR125, Gyro 30-35 that I use in my healing service. When I do mainly the...
  19. levithanikos

Even Dronies welcomed me back !

Just for the sake of returning after 3 years ,while trying to learn anew the missions and EU system ,payed a visit on another Drone spawn , and had a pleasant double surprise :yay: Question : What other nice drone spawn do you know ppl? :scratch2: PLZ share, i am getting bored of Jason's...
  20. levithanikos

^ Demonikos, your EU Doctor ^

-= Demonikos, Your EU Doctor =- Add me Angelreaper Demonikos Slayer Maximize your hunting economy with my healing service! Latest News : UL Vivo T20 - T1 (45-60 Heals) My Healing Tools :UL Vivo T20 - T1 SI Heart or Your healing tools FEE = Decay of the Healing tool and ME used ...
  21. levithanikos

Question: HL6 (L) ... No longer drops?

Hello everyone .. i have been really sceptical about the lovely HL6(L) that seems that no longer drops from mobs? :confused: The question comes in mind for 2 main reasons 1- I haven't played since 7/2010 and haven't followed the various changes in the game. 2- Back in 2010, I have bought...
  22. levithanikos

Hello again ... I'm back after 3+ years!

:woot: Hello everyone , old and new players ! Some of you might remember me , some of you might have even missed me (.. ok trying being positive here :rolleyes:) .. But for sure I have missed all of you and your company. I am back after 3 years and would love to talk and be incorporated in...
  23. levithanikos

-= Summer Time ... EU , i'm gonna leave you =-

MEy1B1NtzD8 I'm going for summer in Greece, to see family and friends :) To work , study, have fun and enjoy sun and sea :cool: I hope all of you have the most awesome IRL summer ... And why not? EU summer too , with your dream-HOFs, with your dream-unlocks and new toys ! Demonikos...
  24. levithanikos

6-7-2010 : 165 HP , 7.5k LWT ,6.9k HG, 6k RDA

A LOT of skilling on Mission mobs with imp H400 and hl8 ... The skilling thread is going good , some nice results come out
Back