Buying: Open call for Crafters

levithanikos

Mutated
Angelreaper Demonikos Slayer
As the title says this is a thread, aiming to my fellow EU crafters mainly.

After my return in EU , I find many crafted items and healing tools going so high % that it's not appealing to use ..

Examples are the UR125, Gyro 30-35 that I use in my healing service.

When I do mainly the healing service i can burn down a whole ur125 or more in one day ... and there i go again searching the best price to make my healing service as economical for the Hunters they use it .

So here is the question : Is out there any crafter , willing to supply those tools for a better price hand to hand , without paying the Auction fee?

Plz PM me or post here.

Demonikos :tiphat:

Unfortunately Limited items are highly dependent on residue prices (since a bulk (90% or so) of the full (L) crafted item is residue). Residue has sharply risen in the last month.

in the case of the ur125, the himi ingots have also gone from around 200% to around 700% in the last few months.

So I will redirect the call to crafters into a call to miners. :)

Please lower himi, and other goods. which are leading to the higher crafting costs and prices for the hunter/healer.

That said I do often offer lowest price regardless, and I could try to arrange a stock of the item in my shop or direct trade if time allows (been limited lately).
I play sporadically lately and am going to be on vacation here next week. But let me know a price you are looking for, and I can see how it works out with current numbers. If I can, I'd be glad to click them.

Also, if you provide the materials, I click it for free. could even live stream it if needed. All I ask for is bp drops if they happen.

I have the bps for ALL faps except emt 2600 and 2850, a full list of over 1300 unique bps(far far more total), is in the link below.

Also in that same link at the bottom for crafting tools, you can look up the items and get a full list of materials needed, and costs (which are out of date, but still fairly approximate)

If you want to know whats needed to make em, just look there.

GL )

Last edited:
Unfortunately Limited items are highly dependent on residue prices (since a bulk (90% or so) of the full (L) crafted item is residue). Residue has sharply risen in the last month.

in the case of the ur125, the himi ingots have also gone from around 200% to around 700% in the last few months.

So I will redirect the call to crafters into a call to miners. :)

Please lower himi, and other goods. which are leading to the higher crafting costs and prices for the hunter/healer.

That said I do often offer lowest price regardless, and I could try to arrange a stock of the item in my shop or direct trade if time allows (been limited lately).
I play sporadically lately and am going to be on vacation here next week. But let me know a price you are looking for, and I can see how it works out with current numbers. If I can, I'd be glad to click them.

Also, if you provide the materials, I click it for free. could even live stream it if needed. All I ask for is bp drops if they happen.

I have the bps for ALL faps except emt 2600 and 2850, a full list of over 1300 unique bps(far far more total), is in the link below.

Also in that same link at the bottom for crafting tools, you can look up the items and get a full list of materials needed, and costs (which are out of date, but still fairly approximate)

If you want to know whats needed to make em, just look there.

GL )

Thank you for the informative post and the time you took to explain Forgo :tiphat:

I only hunt nowadays and if I mine I wouldn't find such an ore , so I will let you know if me or my Healing service hunters need few extra healing tools :cool:

Back