Search results

1. Trivan

EFD Growth Fund Society...

WooT very kool added to the list!:yay::yay:
  2. Trivan

New capabilities of wormholes? (Speculating)

Wonder if it exists on another planet or not now....:D
  3. Trivan

So spaceships exist on other planets? Say on a medieval one? I think a wormhole could easily be explained away as magic. Also does this further mean that any equipment on one planet instantly becomes unsuable on another? Economy wise this makes no sense.
  4. Trivan

Its bumped
  5. Trivan

Actually Marco said in his interview that the items from all of the planets would have to be comparable or it would cause economic instability....paraphrasing of course. So that being said a good portion of all the items will have to be the same with what I am thinking as only the rare stuff...
  6. Trivan

HA yea good point MA did say that lol...
  7. Trivan

But you can always buy mindforce on planet calypso :wtg:
  8. Trivan

Yea pilots are part of the discussion. This thread is a speculation of wether wormholes could possibly be a new option in the future for universe travel as it would be quite easily implemented...could have some cooldowns, and at the same time would allow for pilots to get more business (because...
  9. Trivan

:DWell...it could be a new version of the wormhole chip the specifically allows it that is DAMNED expensive. Also the amount of mind essence that is needed could go up depending on how many people are travelling through it, and on how far away the planet is. I personally do not think it will...
  10. Trivan

Just wondering if wormholes could possibly goto any planet in the future. Is there any speculation on this?
  11. Trivan

11-23-2009 on venturebeat.com: Next Island to launch sci-fi adventure virtual world — with time travel

I second the idea...It would hit so many faces it is not even funny. We could make it a community thing even where everyone pitches in a few bucks, and before you know it we will have a 10-15sec time slot. If not this year next year....:)
  12. Trivan

So the Tables Turn....

The same amount of "quality answers" not just yes or no answers....Correct.:D
  13. Trivan

Sounds good working on it right now...
  14. Trivan

So the Tables Turn....

Surveys v.s. randomly pooling the playing community on a consistent basis. In my opinion surveys are the lazy way to collect mass data. Problem is that the questions that are being asked could be limited/bias/generic or generally they don't get to the heart of what the playing community...
  15. Trivan

Real time combat

I think what is mean't by "real time" is a smoother combat system. AKA a single person shooter system where the controls are more natural, and firing the weapon feels alot more accurate v.s. Entropia at its current state. I have to agree the system is a little sluggish...takes alot of time...
  16. Trivan

:yay:BUMP:D
  17. Trivan

Players the Problem?

In my opinion I wouldnt play this game if real money wasn't involved (Even if it was free). The fun I find in this game is purely from learning the economic aspect of it. Do not get me wrong I love my first person shooters, MMORPGS, and pretty much any kind of game, but saying this I would not...
  18. Trivan

MArco, your ship is sinking Captain!!

To bad MA:FPC isn't in the U.S. or they would of got their asses bailed out, and we would all have better loots right now :D
  19. Trivan

:yay:woohoo finally the EFDGrowth Corp. IS A ALIVE!:D
  20. Trivan

Make 1% a Month with the EFD Growth Fund!

And Tequila made her head fall off.....
  21. Trivan

Noob Tips on becoming a trader...WWWHT

Any other traders out there willing to give us noobs some instruction?
  22. Trivan

Noob Tips on becoming a trader...WWWHT

Not to turn the focus off of what has been said above, and please keep adding your personal views on how to do trading. I have been wondering though where do you get the funds to start buying into materials, and such? Depo? Sweating? Hunting? etc.... Just a little add on question....but keep...
  23. Trivan

Make 1% a Month with the EFD Growth Fund!

Haha yea personally I would rather max my credit cards investing in something instead of being drunk in front of a train.:D:laugh:
Back