Search results

1. Arthurs

Help: Limited Armor advise vs Rextelum

Hello all. I need a little help for L armor on Rex, whats the cheapest and best way to hunt them? I was looking @ entropedia and is it Jarhead (L) + Pulsar Armour Plate 8 (L) ?
  2. Arthurs

Selling: unique set, sniper, mayhem hedoc.

Selling: *Unique Boar set (M) SGA total: 6.5k PED tier2/3. 1set in game *Mayhem Hedoc 5k PED tier2. 17pcs in game *Foxtrot-Type Plasma Annihilator Mentor Ed. tier4.5 for 4kPED
  3. Arthurs

Shared loot Eomons?

Hey all, Were do I found shared loot Eomons? thx
  4. Arthurs

Selling: Full Gremlin (M)

Hi, Got a full set of Gremlin Male for sale, TT+250PED Gremlin Gloves Guard tier 2,3 Gremlin Face Guard tier 2,1 Gremlin Arm Guards tier 2,4 Gremlin Harness tier 2,6 Gremlin Thigh Guards tier 2,4 Gremlin Shin Guards tier 2,4 Gremlin Foot Guards tier 1,5 TT +390 now only TT+250PED...
  5. Arthurs

Uber: Droka mission...

3009/5k all with Foxtrot ME.+105amp gl all
  6. Arthurs

what happend with bigest update?

What happend with that 27th update (bigest update in history)? I see no posts about it, so I guess I mist out samething. thx
  7. Arthurs

Neconu

Hi. Were is neconu wendsday event 22:00-23:00 ? thx
  8. Arthurs

Uber: Springs

75% condition and 78 QR on BP made my day :yay:
  9. Arthurs

Selling: Dante MU+2450PED under MU

Selling Dante MU+2450PED its under MU and selling Dynera Laser Sight MU+10PED (got two of them and full TT) SOLD
  10. Arthurs

Uber: Longu Young 8.1k PED

:yay: my bigest so far...
  11. Arthurs

Help: long loading after security code entered.

Hi all, I dont understand why I have to wait so long after I typed in security code?? anyone els have same problem? I restarted client loader 3 times and now am waiting like 30 minutes... should I wait longer? well what els can i do.... :computer:
  12. Arthurs

Molisk iron mission what wepon, were r youngs? no tax

Hi all Was cheking forum for this post but didnt find. So what u think is the most eco wepon for young molisk? and is there a good place for them with no tax? thx
  13. Arthurs

Uber: Droka 02

was on mission 1k
  14. Arthurs

How to change nick @ Entropia Traker?

Hallo! I got problem with entropia traker. Problem is that I changed nick name in EU, and now I need to change in entropia traker to. Anyone know how to change nick name in Entropia Traker? :confused: thx.
  15. Arthurs

Selling: PvP gun LR48 tier 9,6 with all enchancers TT=46PED

Hi all, this gun with pro 700 amp has 183,1 max dmg TT= 46,02 PED its ideal for Pk beginer... PM me if intrested. Selling it for 688% = only 316,62 PED
  16. Arthurs

Info: T1 tier10

Hallo! Just wanted to know what is max heal wen ViVo T1 gets to tier10 heal enchancered? :) Thx...
  17. Arthurs

I am the only one probably who is online...

I am the only one probably who is online...
  18. Arthurs

Uber: Daikiba mature lool

My bigest so far... was doing daikibas mission :yay: 73k muscel oil and a bit of wool
  19. Arthurs

Question: What mob to hunt with this gear?

Hey guys and girls I have quetion about what mob should I hunt with this gear (Solo)+ economy: armo: Gremlin +5B gun: Isis HL8(L) + 104amp I know that for gremlin the best mobs are: Gradivore, Fungoid, Kreltin, Globster, Furor, Frescoquda and Proteron. should i try Frescoquda young? or its...
  20. Arthurs

Uber: Video Furor uber loot

Got my first Uber loot + Video XvRBio1NUQA :yay:
  21. Arthurs

Selling: Selling ESI 166PEDer

Hi today I loot from furor worker ESI 166PED so I wana sell it 600% MU well its 1kPED
  22. Arthurs

It would be nice to have timer

hey guys and girl! I was thinking that it would be nice to have a timer wen you craft that you know for how long you can live PC need to send to MA maybe this wish never know :wtg:
  23. Arthurs

Help: what is next BP? what is the SIB?

Ok I am Noob in crafting I craft just Generic Lether textures I maxed BP on QR=100 so I wanted to know what is the next BP? (I also do all natural stones textures If I found) :confused: I hope you understand what i meen... Respect any answer...
  24. Arthurs

need healer?

hello. I have time for same faping. you just need to pay for decasy. using SK-20 or adjusted sk-20. and it go wery well on Leviathan (all matures) Falxanqius (all maturs) am lvl 13 paramedic. so help me get better, and i help you ;)
  25. Arthurs

Help: How to send PC configuration to MA?

Hi Guys n Girls. I got error maybe you can help me to fix it? wen I lunch EU It open black window and I can fill that I can type in username and passwors but its all black. plizz need help :scratch2: error: Entropia Univers did not shot down normally You may submit information about your...
Back