Votes: 21 30.0%

• Total voters

Arthurs

Old Alpha
Society
Entropy
Arthur arthur ART
hey guys and girl!

I was thinking that it would be nice to have a timer wen you craft that you know for how long you can live PC
need to send to MA maybe this wish never know :wtg:

timer on autocrafting? Already exists... just put in to the machine the amount that you can afford, and use that as the timer since it'll only autoclick for however many ingredients are in there.

timer on autocrafting? Already exists... just put in to the machine the amount that you can afford, and use that as the timer since it'll only autoclick for however many ingredients are in there.

yeah but if i have like lets say 6k cliks need to be done and I am going out in RL wana leav my laptop on for how long? I can put to my LapTop for example: after 5h torn of. I dont want that he is on all day and night if you get me...

i think he was talking about abit head calculation ;)

6k clicks a 5 seconds = 30k secs = 500 mins = 8h 20 mins

(i dont really know how much time a crafting attemp needs)

With 10 clicks per minute I usually come very close.

On 1-2 h runs on auto the estimate I get comes within 1-2 min of the actual duration (depends a bit on which and how much materials you get back and re-use for crafting).

So, 1.200 clicks ~ 2 h run.

Last edited:
i think he was talking about abit head calculation ;)

6k clicks a 5 seconds = 30k secs = 500 mins = 8h 20 mins

(i dont really know how much time a crafting attemp needs)
4 seconds but with lag some end up at 5-6 seconds and a bit longer sometimes so 5 would be a good number i guess.

so 720 attempts is 1hour.

also keep in mind when starting with materials for 1k clicks you might end up doing more than 1k clicks due to salvaging of ressources on near success, depending on the crafted item and slider position.

to find out how long it takes to perform clicks just observe the time for a let's say 100 clicks sample and then calculate for your next run, maybe add 5% time for lags or so.

to time shutdown of computer in xp type in prompt: shutdown /s /t and then the seconds to countdown.

Why not turn craft machine on - leave it going so can carry on hunting/mining etc. Why do you have to be stuck to machine. Has an auto button should go by itself :scratch2:

-Good for us can craft and other activity

-Good for MA get crafting losses + decay on weapons/armour etc if out hunting

Why not turn craft machine on - leave it going so can carry on hunting/mining etc. Why do you have to be stuck to machine. Has an auto button should go by itself :scratch2:

-Good for us can craft and other activity

-Good for MA get crafting losses + decay on weapons/armour etc if out hunting

ye this i dont get either. MA should just make it so you tuck the materials and bp into the machine, turn it on and maybe pay a very small decay fee and then it chugs away. (this just due to that is how most ppl craft anyway, standing still and not turning ;)) Then ppl could go mine/ hunt and get ma more money.

ye this i dont get either. MA should just make it so you tuck the materials and bp into the machine, turn it on and maybe pay a very small decay fee and then it chugs away. (this just due to that is how most ppl craft anyway, standing still and not turning ;)) Then ppl could go mine/ hunt and get ma more money.

One problem with that; where does the stuff go when produced by the machine, if you aren't there to receive it into inventory? I suppose that it would be possible to have it go into storage, maybe in a special "manufacturing output" section so that you can tell how well you've done.

Would be interesting a screen showing attempts and time remaining

Sure it would be nice to have a timer, whether it tells me how long it's going to take or I set it to stop after a while, but what I'd rather have, is the ability to craft batches. Maybe I need 1000 basic filter and want the machine to stop automatically when that goal is reached. Further more you might even wanna be able to do some automation, so that, fx. you'd be able to make it continue on it's own with something else, after it's done with the task at hand.

Edit:
I'd also really like it to show in the chat log when it fails an attempt, have a near success or a success, but then again there's a lot I'd like to be shown in the chat log, especially mining claims.

Back