Search results

1. M

Question: How often does a spaceship or out of the ordinary happen?

dynamic... 17 surveyor 10 prospector -------------- 2 ships so far.. no beacon 2x unusual find: Hansidian rock (both on same trip/spot, 5 bombs from each other..) :rolleyes:
  2. M

Uber: 22721 kreltin old with x5 unl :DD

omgzor that is a true U.B.E.R loot.. :eek:
  3. M

Hell freezes over

gz :yay: You have broken the curse.. from now, at least one uber a week :P
  4. M

OMG 3627 drone 02

good job that was an amazing week for you mate. After a year and a half of loots under 600 ped, you got 3k, 700, 3k in a week :eek:, i wonder if some voodoo is involved here :rolleyes:
  5. M

M4R14N is back ingame ( mining HoF )

After 14 months of retirement i have decided to take part in EU again. I have logged in, recreated my avvy, got some gifts and wandered what to do.. Since i chipped out all my skills when i was leaving the game ( just to be sure i can't return :D ) the only thing i was able to do was some...
  6. melchi_765_M4R14N

melchi_765_M4R14N

7. M

Selling Full TT ESI

400% Im Bidding 400% :dunce:
  8. 3rd hof

3rd hof

Mining hof Erdorium
  9. M

First solo HoFs ( Hunting & Mining) :)

Yes the Esto HoF itself should be there, but while it is combined with the "UBAH" mining HoF it is not correct to move it there.. ;)
  10. M

Mining is a HoF too.. and the UBAH was ironical because it was a hof under 100 ped.... :wise:
  11. M

So.. after a year of trying, dying and crying a finally did it ! :D My first solo HoF eva was an "ubah" lysterium deposit found with OF-211 combined with OA-103.. Click to enlarge A few days after i scored again.. I was on allo beach S of Limnadian hunting allos and estos. Loots weren't...
  12. my first mining hof :)

my first mining hof :)

lyst
  13. first solo HoF

first solo HoF

Esto Old 1654
  14. M

Guide: How (L) ESIs work?

Ok.Ok... i just pressed that button :silly2: +rep
  15. M

rifle progression??

Calculating eco with no markup is not so clever idea, it is a bit away from a "real usage", you can never get those gun with no markup. And the situation now is specific with Breers since we haven't the "opalo choice". I think that the period of next few weeks will be affected by higher prices...
  16. M

Comment by 'M4R14N' in media 'exa global'

Gratz it is a very nice global.. [* Wondering why ppl post pictures like this.. * ]
  17. M

Gotta love lyst globals

You are absolutely right, i personaly hate lyst it has so low markup, extraction is slow because you got only a half (or quarter) of ammout you got with other ores, so the decay of your OreMiner is bigger too :( But anyways glowballs on a last bomb are superb :tongue2:
  18. M

rifle progression??

skill gain The skill gain used to depend on amount of shots ya did, but MA changed it to the system we have now. I think now the skillgain depends mostly on ammo burned and decay of your equip (such as Amplifier, Gun, other attachments..) don't affect the skills you got too much..
  19. longu young

longu young

20. M

[Ended] New competition: Win an ADJUSTED FAP!

globie.. count me in :-) Click to enlarge
  21. longu competition global nr1

longu competition global nr1

common one...
  22. M

Zap's Loot Table v8.0

drops vu80 Molisk Young -> A&P Series King, Minor NerveBlast Chip Feffoid Guard -> Lesser Heal Chip
Back