Search results

1. Jeoff

Achievement: First Tower!

:yay: I started playing this game back in 2006 and my very first global was a 72 ped Lyst mining find if I remember correctly. :wtg: I have been a hunter first and foremost since day one, but always wanted to branch out and try the other professions. Mining and Crafting have been split...
  2. Jeoff

Selling: King Kong Snubnose, DOA Loudmouth, and a few other things.

Hello, I am looking to sell or perhaps trade these items: I have 24 Vehicle RK-5(L) I have 6 Enkidd Howler S.4 I have 5 Genesis Icerage MM Edition(L) I have 10 Space Thruster(L) These I would LOVE to sell in bulk if possible. This is not an auction, throw me an offer that is reasonable...
  3. Jeoff

Uber: Zombie Kong 10950 ped Uber HoF!

Hello all! :tongue2: I don't see many Zombie Kong posts here on PCF, so here goes one. :yup: This is the kill screenie. Not much of interest here other then the swirlies! :ahh: This next screenie is my favorite! I dragged the chat window as far as I could to get everyone's name in one...
  4. Jeoff

Selling: BULK : Regeneration Chip VI (L)

Hello, I have 16 Regeneration Chip VI (L) 's for sale in bulk. All are FULL TT value which is 22.50 peds each. All 16 for 408 peds. :D
  5. Jeoff

Selling: Camo Arms Urban Stalker Unlimited Tier 5.4

CLOSE THIS THREAD! I have made a trade. Hello, I am selling this nice unlimited BLP rifle that is currently at tier 5.4 with decent tier rates incoming! :) I am open to trades for other unlimited guns, or CLD's. Either contact me in-game (Jeoff Lorani Row) or send me a PM.
  6. Jeoff

Guardians of the Galaxy TRAILER!!!!!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: FINALLY IT IS HERE!!!!!!! :wtg: :cool: Enjoy...........................................
  7. Jeoff

Question: Nanobots buff change with each BP?

Hello everyone! :) I made an interesting discovery tonight. The 3 windows on the left are ALL the same "Kill Strike" stats that I checked on auction. The 3 windows on the right are the "Nanobot - Kill Strike" "pills" I crafted myself. :wtg: My first thought was that MA changed the stats...
  8. Jeoff

Buying: UnLimited gun. My first major gun purchase.

Hello everyone, I am basically looking for advice from you guys on what gun I should get. My price range is maxed at 10k peds. So 0-10k peds. :silly2: Not too concerned whether it's BLP or Laser, or whether it's pistol or rifle. Current BLP, laser, rifle, and pistol levels are between...
  9. Jeoff

Hussk fiasco movie rights.

SOOOOOOO..................................................................who is entitled to the movie rights to this fiasco???? MA?!?! Hijacker?!?! Player-base?!?!?! NEVERDIE?!?!?! THE EGG?!?!?! :laugh: Seriously though, am I the only one who see's this has the potential to be made into...
  10. Jeoff

Help: Loot-Lag Solutions!

Do you know what Loot-Lag is? It is when you loot a mob and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and...
  11. Jeoff

Question: Should MA/FPC announce the Proteron DNA release?

I, like MANY of you are awaiting the discovery of the Proteron DNA. Just a thought. How long have Proteron been in-game? How many ATH loots have Proteron given? How many of those ATH loots are in the top 5? Do you see where I am going with this? The DNA for Proterons will be THE MOST...
  12. Jeoff

I Apologize.

I am sorry for my recent interactions in EU as well as EF. This is no big deal(this IS a very big deal to me, but not to the majority of EU), please ignore this if you don't know me. I wish to apologize to certain people that I may have offended. :( I know that it is VERY wrong to tell people...
  13. Jeoff

Question: Do you feel PVP in a RCE is morally wrong?

I know. Honestly, I know! BUT! You are still a human being in the real world who is making the choice to take money from another human by brute force. :( The main argument is that everyone knows the risks of PVP before entering the zone. Do you know the risk you take when you leave your...
  14. Jeoff

Uber: 2584 PED Atrox Provider!

:yay: Eye-candy for all! Swirlies. And the details. Sorry it's not all the specific details. I closed the loot window RIGHT after I took that last screen-shot. :mad: Oh by the way, here is my global before: . And RIGHT after: Do you see it?!?!? I looted an ESI as well!!!
  15. Jeoff

I love Atrox!

:wtg: That is my TT return from a 200 ped small atrox hunt! :eyecrazy: Look at this: I KNOW! I also had a 48+ ped loot and a 35+ ped loot! :eek: All I have to say is that based on my EXPERT, PROFESSIONAL opinion, Atrox are GOOOOD! :D
  16. Jeoff

Question: Marathon Hunt.

I am curious about something. What is the longest hunt you have done? I have never gone more then 3 hours at a time. MAX. :zzz: I suspect that ALOT of veteran players do 3 hours EASY! :lift: I would really love to know everyone's personal marathon hunt. Please only post about HUNTING! :D...
  17. Jeoff

Achievement: My First tier 10 (L) gun!!!

WOW! TIER 10? AWESOME! 71.69 PEDS left on this gun, sorry I meant on this TIER 10 GUN!!! What should I do? Sell it? :confused: Experiment with the various enhancers? :scratch2: Save it for a rainy day? :D
  18. Jeoff

Accidental Killstealing.

Have you ever started shooting a mob and another player happened to start shooting it the same time? If you know for a fact that you did some damage to it then you would be reluctant to give it up right? So who ever out shoots the other will get the loot and the other player will cry KS! This...
  19. Jeoff

I Made It!

Hello NEVERDIE, I REALLY love the new Kevin Rudolf song "I Made It". And I just watched a YouTUBE video that had a behind the scene's look at the music video for "I Made It" that also had a big logo in the top left side for ROCKTROPIA.com! :scratch2: Are you somehow involved in this...
  20. Jeoff

Map of ROCKTROPIA

I just visited ROCKTROPIA.com and discovered this map! Well it's not quite complete, but it is a map none the less! :D
  21. Jeoff

Question: Tiering Up: Good for all?

Simple question. Is the tiering system good/designed for all players? I don't think so. And based on this thread, I think it's obvious. I believe the tiering system was designed to give every player the ability/option to have equipment that is equal to if not greater then what the "UBER"...
  22. Jeoff

Achievement: Biggest Crafting Loot.

This is my biggest crafting loot EVER. And it was on QUANTITY! QUANTITY! Total surprise. Oh I was crafting these springs so I could tier up my Ore finder 105 to tier 2. Success! :yay:
  23. Jeoff

Silent HoF! I hope.....

This is my biggest ESI so far. If it sells for MV, then it will be my biggest Proteron loot EVER! OMG! 314 ped ESI!!!!!! I still can't believe it!
  24. Jeoff

What do you care about more?

The more interactions I have with players in Entropia, the more I wonder If people TRULY know why they are logging in. Very simple question. Be honest. Spend some time thinking about your choice. It is anonymous. P.S. Polls are optional, so don't complain about the choices. P.P.S Sorry...
  25. Jeoff

What did I do wrong?

I try to be as nice as I can be. Like everyone in this world, if someone talks down to me, or tries to twist my words, or starts talking another language KNOWING I can't understand it, I could say some things that are not appropriate.:( If you started a conversation with someone and they avoid...
Back