Question: Nanobots buff change with each BP?

Jeoff

Guardian
Society
Brutal Redux
Jeoff Lorani Row
Hello everyone! :)

I made an interesting discovery tonight.

The 3 windows on the left are ALL the same "Kill Strike" stats that I checked on auction.

The 3 windows on the right are the "Nanobot - Kill Strike" "pills" I crafted myself. :wtg:

My first thought was that MA changed the stats in a recent VU, but I just checked the VU notes sense "Nanobots" were added into the game and there is NO mention of any "Nanobot" changes or adjustments. :smoke:

:cool: Sooooooo..................Do I have a unique Nanobot pill?

Or is each "Nanobot BP" unique?????

(...)
My first thought was that MA changed the stats in a recent VU, but I just checked the VU notes sense "Nanobots" were added into the game and there is NO mention of any "Nanobot" changes or adjustments. :smoke:
(...)

MA announces in news about 10-20% of all changes made into the game. Many changes are secret and never publicly announced...

What concerns me is that it seems that indeed there are actually two item types of this item in MAs database. This is never good.
What i mean is - it may look like (of course it may look totally different):
item type number, name, parameters, other stuff,
38237, Nanobots - Kill Strike, ... , ...
41189, Nanobots - Kill Strike, ... , ...

So in recent VU instead of "modify" they used "add" comand... they should have at least warning about this situation when adding...

Falagor
:bandit:

SO, what is different?:confused:

10% vs 0.10?

That depends on where you accessed Item Info, from Auction or Inventory

The stats are the same.. there is no "BUFF" or "NERF". When you view items like these in the auction they are displayed as decimals rather then percentages. When you have the actual item in your inventory they are displayed as percentages.

In short, .10 = 10%... nothing to see here so move along.

~Danimal

Back