Search results

1. N

Selling: Ranked HK1750 Tier 8.0 / DetPil V-Rex 2000 SGA Tier 7.6

Ranked HK1750 tier 8 4.5k + tt Detpil V-Rex 2000 SGA tier 7.6 ------ SOLD 12k + tt I'll give you a big $$$ discount if you buy them both. You can have them both for 14k including the tt value! Accepting peds or deeds and sorry no trades ty.
  2. N

Selling: DetPil V-REx 2000, SGA Edition (UL) Tier 7.6

Selling my DetPil V-Rex 2000 SGA Edition (UL) Tier 7.6 PM me your offer: Peds or Deeds only ty, not interested in any other trades.
  3. N

Price check on a full (M) Eon set

Hello, can anyone help me with a price check on a full set of (M) Eon armor. The tiers are all 1.9 except the harness is 2.9. Thanks for your help!
  4. N

Selling: Full Eon Set (M), VRex 2000 SGA, Ranked H1750, Genesis ArcSpark, (M) Shadow Parts and More.

Only a couple items left and this is an offer which is hard to refuse! Vrex 2000 SGA - tier 7.6 - Asking 25k Ranked HK1750 - tier 7.9 - Asking 10k You can have them both for 20k peds only.... Even if your not interested in these items for your personal use. Anyone who is a re-seller can...
  5. N

Selling: Selling bulk skills - All types

I have over 340K skills to sell so if your looking for a particular skill PM me the amount you need and your mu offer and I will consider it. Ty
  6. N

Buying: Buying ESI's PM me your price!

I am selling lots of skill and I need your ESI's, PM me your sizes and price. If you happen to be looking for skills perhaps we can trade as well.
  7. N

Selling: Arkadian Golden Keys!

Arkadian Golden Keys for Sale! If your interested in one or more PM me or find me in-game. I still have several left for sale ATM Cheers & GL
  8. N

Buying: Buying Hanger

Pm me your price if you have one for sale, ty. Please don't bother with an offer outside the current market value. Based on recent sales and price checks of 10-17k I'll consider a pure ped offer within this range. Cheers, Sitka
  9. N

Buying: Baisc Propulsion Systems and Generic Fuses

Buying Basic Propulsion Systems and Generic Fuses. PM me your price.
  10. N

Land Deed sales

MA you need to remove any and all auction fee's during the sale or re-sale of land deeds. If you want to make them more popular to trade and buy, don't penalize sellers. The tax you put on them prohibits growth and value. Once they are all sold and become harder to get, then possibly a sales...
  11. N

Buying: Privateer Spacecraft

PURCHASED ONE! Thanks! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Buying Vega Class Privateer Spacecraft. PM me with a reasonable asking price, terms, and a description of the spacecraft such as any upgrades etc. Thanks, Sitka
  12. N

MA you screwed the pooch on Beacons!

It’s so shameful to see what once was a great experience in Entropia to see beacons become a waste of time and ped. The team work and strategy required to loot all boxes have been removed. The chances of at least covering your ammo, decay and the cost of the beacon are now gone. Once the novelty...
  13. N

Selling: Large PA MAll Shop on the 1st floor!

Selling one of the best shop locations in PA mall, EU for that matter, its a large shop on the first floor right next to the auction and near the televator. PA mall Floor 1, 11 L for 25k firm. PM me if your interested.
  14. N

Selling: Full set of Male Vigi SGA armor.

Selling one of the few full sets of Male Vigi SGA armor to the highest offer. Im really not in a big hurry so I'll accept offers for a week or so and see if anyones interested. If I get an offer I think is fair I may sell it for that so let me know if your interested. Thanks, Sitka
  15. N

PC: Full set of Vigi SGA

Anyone know what a full set of Male Vigi SGA armor is worth these days. Thanks!
  16. N

Selling: Rare UL Force Mace Basher !!!

Only a few of these in game, no auction history on sales and the only info I can find on entropedia shows one sold for tt + 40k quite some time ago. There is a price check request on it but as you can see by the results, nobody really knows what its really worth today. It is at full tt at 4925...
  17. N

Shareholders Wanted! Buying Land ( LA04)

Hey Kimmi, Toad is trying to sell LA04, he has an IRL issue and has it up for bid ATM. He will sell it for 300K....... Lets get some people interested in a joint effort to purchase this LA. Its a good location, it has several improvements such as the Global Message and a Shack. Its DNA is Atrax...
  18. N

Selling: Twin Peaks Mall Shop 4-sale...

This shop is in a prime location for traffic on the 1st floor of Twin Peaks Mall next to the Auction #7S. Its a small shop and I'll sell it to the person with the best offer over 12K within the next 7 days or the first person with 14K to buy it now. Send me a PM if your interested, Thanks... Sitka
  19. N

Selling: LP 485 Apis in Bulk

Anyone interested in buying bulk apis from me can contact me ingame, or by PM. I usually sell them for 5 ped under the daily MU. I prefer to sell in quantities from 5 to 50 at a time so the more you buy, I may give you a better deal. Cheers and Happy hunting!
  20. N

Missing from VU10!

Well here we are, almost a year ago MA introduced VU10, and with it came new content and the loss of many features, still yet to be returned. Many of which have been promised and only a few delivered. Many of us still hold items like pet and hanger deeds, beacons, tools and other things that are...
  21. N

Selling: PA Mall & Twin Peaks Shops 4-Sale!

Hate to do it but I no longer have the game time to devote to stocking my shops. I have a large one for sale at PA Mall, Floor 1 # 11L - Prime location on the first floor next to the auction. 25K Buy out. And a small one at Twin Peaks Mall, Floor 1 #7S - Prime location on the first floor next...
  22. N

Selling: Adjusted Ravager Mini-Sweeper V1

Adjusted Ravager Mini-Sweeper V1 - Best offer over tt + 14k PM me with your offers. Please don't bother if your offer is less than tt + 14k Thanks!
  23. N

Selling: Boar (UL) Male Set

Full set of Boar (M) UL Armor... 5K Firm.. Includes a full set of 5B Plates. Pm me... Thanks
  24. N

Selling: Large pa mall floor 2 shop for sale!

PA MALL FLOOR 2 #7L 25K ped. Firm.. No trades... PM me if your intersted. Txs.
  25. N

Golf Course ???

Anyone figure out the purpose of the golf course? No revive station, no TP.. One heck of alot of graphics work went into it and its static. Foul have enjoyed the grass I see. Too bad MA didn't take some of that time spent on all that fancy graphics and put it into the features we miss, and or...
Back