Land Deed sales

n55w131

Provider
Wastelander Sitka Satarian
MA you need to remove any and all auction fee's during the sale or re-sale of land deeds. If you want to make them more popular to trade and buy, don't penalize sellers. The tax you put on them prohibits growth and value.

Once they are all sold and become harder to get, then possibly a sales tax (auction fee) could be implemented.

I suggest you think about it. I know you want to make money off of money but your doing more harm than good.

Oh and the simple way to do this is to limit the sale of deeds to the global auction only with no fee's and allow players to post deeds anlong with the ones you release.

Mindark is doing no harm at all.. you can simply buy them for 1000 ped. Problem solved..

You want to be a reseller and find out that you need fork out the tax to put something up for tt+1035.. sell on the street.

Or he could mean that people buy less deads cuz they fear they can't sell em fast enough if they happen to need the money, or at least not for the MU (1k ped) they have right now.

I don't share that view but i thought i'd point it out.

Regards
Thark

Or he could mean that people buy less deads cuz they fear they can't sell em fast enough if they happen to need the money, or at least not for the MU (1k ped) they have right now.

Regards
Thark

So you mean that MA should design the system for people that don't know how to handle money?

#1 rule for buying stocks/shares/other investment is that you should be able to be without that money for a least 5 years.

So you mean that MA should design the system for people that don't know how to handle money?

Nope, just thought I'd share how i understood the OP's request/proposal.

Regards
Thark

Nope, just thought I'd share how i understood the OP's request/proposal.

Regards
Thark

Lets redirect that question to the OP then :)

want to avoid the auction fee when you resell? Try buying a shop. ;)

Seriously, if you got enough peds to be reselling these tt=0 items that have markup of +1k, you surely have enough peds to buy a shop, or at the very least a shopkeeper and apartment.

Shop owners don't pay auction fees for items sold in their shops... There is a small tax passed on to the customer, but not the shop owner, unless maybe you count the decay fee on sk. If the decay fee on sk is too much for you, just use a shop, not a sk.

Last edited:
I really do love how the deed sales have sucker-punched the resellers. There is no need for MA to fiddle with the system for this.

For clarity, I think I should add that I do understand the difference between a trader and a reseller.
Traders are a boon to the community, providing a valuable link between the small producer and the big buyer.
Resellers, on the other hand, add nothing, and only serve to enrich themselves at the expense of others.

Realistically, the only trade in deeds at the player level will be driven by liquidity issues until all the original "par value" deeds are sold. At this stage, the only way to free up the investment is to take a loss by undercutting the MA price. No doubt there are some foolish enough to pay more than 1K for whatever reason, but I cannot imagine there are too many of them around.

In any event, the income from the deeds is rapidly approaching parity with auction fees... that could also spur more trade.

No doubt there are some foolish enough to pay more than 1K for whatever reason, but I cannot imagine there are too many of them around.

The reason for that is pretty simple, most people dont have 50k or 100k ped to buy the deeds from MA and since MA is not putting out enough with 1, 5 or 10 stacks people are forced to pay more than 1k.

Dear MA, can you please flood the market with stacks of 1 deed? that would keep the resellers away for awhile...

Allright if thats the problem,

If anyone is looking for single Deeds, write me a PM and i will sell you any amount, I will do this from monday to saturday, so i have enough time to stock up on deeds again, before the payout.

Regards
Thark

Edit: Forgot to say, the price is 1k obviously.

Last edited:
The reason for that is pretty simple, most people dont have 50k or 100k ped to buy the deeds from MA and since MA is not putting out enough with 1, 5 or 10 stacks people are forced to pay more than 1k.

Dear MA, can you please flood the market with stacks of 1 deed? that would keep the resellers away for awhile...

MA is releasing them at various intervals.... if there aren't any singles immediately, wait a while. I think bigger groups of singles would be appreciated, I have seen a number of people raise this.

That said....

If anyone is looking for single Deeds, write me a PM and i will sell you any amount, I will do this from monday to saturday, so i have enough time to stock up on deeds again, before the payout.

Regards
Thark

Good man Thark, that's very community spirited, +rep.

Regards
Thark

Thank you, very kind of you.... I just bought 7 :)

Ah, but you do!

Regards
Thark

I mentioned, that this should only be done during the initial sale of the 60k deeds. This is to promote people to buy and sell them at this introductory offering. Once the 60k are gone, then its supply and demand. As long as MA has a supply they can sell for a fixed price of 1K then its not supply and demand. The sooner these 60K sell, the faster the open market buying and selling of deeds can commence. So by you helping distribute these deeds at the same cost as MA does you do understand my point. If people knew they could purchase them for this period and not have to take a hit when the need arises to sell them, more would be sold.

Last edited:
The big question is, how many deeds have sold and more to the point, will they actually sell them all?

The big question is, how many deeds have sold and more to the point, will they actually sell them all?

1. More than 1/3 sold already.
2. They will.

1. More than 1/3 sold already.
2. They will.

Agreed, they will all sell. Some are buying extra deeds with the proceeds from the weekly payout....

Back