Search results

1. Scarecrow777

Scarecrow's Armour Renting Service

ON PAUSE AT THE MOMENT awaiting adjustments I have collected a few sets of armour over the time I have played the game, and instead of selling them I would like to rent then out to people who would like to use them for a maximum of 7 days. The sets and prices are as follows: I will need...
  2. Scarecrow777

Are Participant numbers back up again?

I have been held back still at the 10.3 3gb update due to limited space. I think i now have the opportunity to download it, but with a lot of hassle. So i was wondering, are the people playing close to what it was pre VU 10? I really enjoyed the game when there were a ton of people playing, but...
  3. Scarecrow777

Buying: Vigilante parts

got all parts, nothing to see here
  4. Scarecrow777

Do you think AC will work with the new sweating tool

Just looking at that new auto use tool button, and considering that sweating will now uses a tool, is this the start of legal AC sweating. What do you guys think? PS: Sorry if this has been mentioned in the middle of another thread, did a search first ofc :D
  5. Scarecrow777

Hmm.... is this a real neomaven(711)

I was checking out the previews for the new CKI planet Cyrene, and found the one on Gamesradar here http://www.gamesradar.com/pc/planet-cyrene/preview/planet-cyrene/a-2009082111291305030/g-20090821111649282072 I was scrolling down the comments (btw, i recommend we all place good comments in...
  6. Scarecrow777

Could we have the auction out of game?

Could we have the auction viewable out of game? With the coming of VU10 and its new power hungry specs, i thought it would be nice to be able to access the in-game auction from the Planet Calypso website. This would help out those people who want to check the auction at work and obviously cant...
  7. Scarecrow777

Achievement: Global in all professions

At last i have achieved this goal. Sorry to all those people who get all these globals in a day, but it was a big deal for me so i thought i would post it. Just by the way, i got my first global in the thing i do the least: crafting, and my last global in the thing i do the most, hunting...
  8. Scarecrow777

Achievement: First Unlock

Sorry to disturb all the ubers, but this is my first unlock so i thought i should maybe post it :). May many more follow :D I didn't notice any level up swirlies, have they changed that too?
  9. Scarecrow777

Help: Cannot change society info

I was planning to change a section of the society info, however i could see no way of doing so(and yes i am sufficiently ranked to do so). It was not like the last VU where i could simply type, i just couldn't find a way to change it. Is this just me, a bug, have society privileges changed (I...
  10. Scarecrow777

Is there a fix for black avatar creation screen

I have just got got through several problem to be able to even login, now i cannot see my avatar as he is all black and merges with the walls which are also black. Is there a fix for this, would mayb like to change a few things before VU 10. EDIT: When i alt-tab out and go back in i get a few...
  11. Scarecrow777

Question: What do you think will be your first loot?

When you go out into the wild in the new version update, you see a red dot on your radar, you are super frantic from the 2 day wait for the new VU to be implemented, you whip up your gun/sword and BANG, PEW, SWISH (or whatever), kill that annoying creature, run up to loot some SGA items and...
  12. Scarecrow777

Should you be able to change your nickname

After a little while plaing this game, and talking to a few people, i think it would be a good idea to be able to change your nickname(and only this) only once in a given amount of time (6 months?). I know that a lot of this game is based on reputation, but it would be cool to change it...
  13. Scarecrow777

Question: Do you like unknown claims?

I was mining on the weekend, and to me a unknown claim is just extra hassle. What is the point in not showing the claim size and type, when u can just double click the claim deed in the loot window to find out. While mining, unknown (for me) is usually a low size, so when after double clicking...
  14. Scarecrow777

Achievement: My first ever global

So it all starts like this, i was getting the tps north of amethera, mining on the way, and got some belkar and iron. I knew that the Jester D-1 take melchi, belkar and iron to make so i bought some melchi off a soc mate and began for the first time ever to make jester D-1's. Now on my third...
  15. Scarecrow777

What about a one time use TP

This probably wont happen to the strong people around here (which most of you are :D), but recently I got stuck at a really hard outpost for a long, LONG time :( While waiting for my mentor to log on, or a strong dude to by chance come around, I thought how good it would be to be able to buy a...
  16. Scarecrow777

Question: What Is RockTropia?

I was looking at the official entropia planet roster, saw a new planet called "RockTropia". WTF :scratch2: Would anyone like to shed some light on this planet with any info they have plz :thumbup: Here is a link if anyone would like to look :http://mindark.se/planetroster/roster.html
  17. Scarecrow777

Help: A Question about Armor

I have recently upgraded from pixie to shogun armor and due to more decay i was wondering if when a mob attacks, does it target one part (e.g. arms, harness) and that part only takes decay OR do the parts all take damage and share the decay? (sry if this is a stupid question i havnt really had...
Back