Search results

1. ygo

GFX and models not appearing

Reinstalled the game, downloaded all the dynamic contents and still not seeing mobs and items show red X icon. Also the mobs dont show on the minimap too.
  2. ygo

GFX and models not appearing

I have the same problem, repair didnt fix it.
  3. ygo

Auto targeting gone?

Insulting people and disregarding their needs its very rude. A kiddie will not be able to spend in game $200-300 per month regularly. And you know what? A kid will probably adapt more easily, but i am not one. I have set my preferences long time ago and I will probably find something else to...
  4. ygo

Auto targeting gone?

Well, is fun for first 10-20 mobs, but is known fact in this game to get even or to score a global/hof you have to kill hundreds or thousands of mobs. Another thing to consider is the size of the mob. If I want to kill diripi how the hell i am going to shoot those minuscule bugs? How many of...
  5. ygo

Auto targeting gone?

That's too bad, because i am 3rd person player and don't like to play in first person mode. Developers should reconsider this, because is no way i will be able to correctly aim in 3rd person mode.
  6. ygo

Auto targeting gone?

When i hunt before, i used to set the focus on a mob and then press the key i mapped my gun/pistol. That is my hunting style in 3rd person, because i mainly interested in loot and skill gain and not to eye target mobs like now and dont know if i hit them or not because mob hit box is a bit to...
  7. ygo

Plates bug and missing 5B from inventory

I cant use plates in my inventory. From 3 sets i have only one 2A work, rest of them 2A, 5B and 6A fail to attach to armor and tell me to try again. In top of that it seems that i am missing a 5B plate, not sure about it because my inventory is a terrible mess after patch.
  8. ygo

Selling: Jaguar Foot Guards F

Unlimited of course, bidding stats at 13 ped, buyout at 1913 ped. The item is in auction so go bid, who knows you might get lucky :)
Back