Plates bug and missing 5B from inventory

ygo

Hatchling
I cant use plates in my inventory. From 3 sets i have only one 2A work, rest of them 2A, 5B and 6A fail to attach to armor and tell me to try again. In top of that it seems that i am missing a 5B plate, not sure about it because my inventory is a terrible mess after patch.

I cant use plates in my inventory. From 3 sets i have only one 2A work, rest of them 2A, 5B and 6A fail to attach to armor and tell me to try again. In top of that it seems that i am missing a 5B plate, not sure about it because my inventory is a terrible mess after patch.

oH shyt.
I'm affraid now.

I cant log in because of Connection lost problem but the day I will log in..... arf, my inventory was full. (500/500)

I guess I'll take next week(s) to clean this mess.

Bugged plates here too, got 1 of them to fit my harness, others just don´t work, also storage a mess. No idea how to fix this yet...

I have set of 5B, 6A, 6B in my storage that I cant use...

Please fix this MA so I can hunt

had the same
relog helped me :)

Had the same problem where a set of 5b's already in an armor set was showing as not there. I knew however that they were in fact in the armor and a relog fixed it.

Plates issue

First verify that an attachment should be present

1. Open Storage and right click suspect item.
2 Check the Detailed Info there will be a diference in the red and blue colums if an attachment is present.
3. Put the item in your inventory and equip it.
4 Go to a repair terminal and repar the item for a few pec.
5. Close the repair terminal and inventory
6. Open inventory again and right click item, if the Detach Attacment option is present unequip item and remove attachment.
7. If the Detach Attachment option is not present, leave the item equiped and log out.
8 log back in and open invetory and do step 6.

This works on UL armour and gun items and UL attachments, havent tested any other combos.

Karma Killer removed E-Amp 14 and Scope
Full vigi set removed 5b plates
Full ghost removed 6a
full goblin removed 1a

Last edited:
Back