Search results

1. Metatron

Selling: ML-35 with VERY high tier rates

This ML-35 is now Tier 1 as of 1/26/11. Due to a large influx of offers lately (without even having a selling thread for it) I'm creating this thread to sell my ML-35 BLP rifle. I had some close sales but they didn't quite pan out as quick as I had hoped so I'm starting back from scratch with...
  2. Metatron

Selling: Shadow Harness (M)

Selling a Shadow Harness (M). Feel free to post offers here or send them via PM. *** For a limited time, comes with a FREE pair of Shadow foot guards (M)(L)! ***
  3. Metatron

Selling: Shadow Harness and Arms (M)

Looking to sell a Shadow Harness (M) UPDATE: Buyout price: tt+15.5k
  4. Metatron

Selling: Shadow (M)

Arms and Harness are still available Both of the remaining parts are also at Tier 0.7, almost ready for tiering. BONUS: Buy both the harness and arms and receive a free pair of Shadow Foot Guards (M) (L). ...Also selling a Salamander Harness (M) SGA.... Please PM me with all offers...
  5. Metatron

Buying: Shadow foot guards (M) (or SGA)

Looking to buy a pair of these, PM me if you are selling.
  6. Metatron

Avatar Warning: "Metatron Mick biatch"

I have heard several reports of an avatar wandering Calypso with a name very close to mine. This avatar, supposedly named "Metatron Mick biatch", is not affiliated with me in any way, and you should be cautious when interacting with them. My avatar is "Metatron Mick Samael". I'm not sure if this...
  7. Metatron

Selling: DOA Strikehammer

SOLD! Thank you for all of the offers!
  8. Metatron

US Online Gambling Ban May be Lifted

Read the original link here: http://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2009/03/05/technology/tech-us-usa-congress-gambling.html?_r=1 Does this mean we need to stop trying so hard not to have EU look like a form of gambling? If this goes through I think everyone in the US can at least breathe a sigh of...
  9. Metatron

The Infamous Friday the 13th Secret ;)

Well folks, if you haven't heard of this secret, here it is... It's Friday the 13th, so there isn't a better time to reveal this to those who weren't aware. Ever wonder why "Jason Centre" is named the way it is? Well, apparently someone at MindArk is a fan of the Friday the 13th movie series...
  10. Metatron

Buying: Biotropy Skill

Looking to buy some Biotropy. Post here or PM me if you have some to sell me.
  11. Metatron

Buying: Infiltrator/Hermes Parts (M)

Looking for Infiltrator arms, shins, and harness. I will consider buying those Hermes parts instead if I am given offers. I also have Hermes foot guards I may be willing to trade for Infiltrator feet.
  12. Metatron

Selling: Taking offers on Angel Thighs, Gloves, Urban Stalker

Nevermind, already resolved my Mickey Mouse look situation. This thread can be closed please. Thanks :)
  13. Metatron

Selling: Angel Gloves and Thighs (M)

Preferably, I'm looking to TRADE Angel Gloves and Thighs (M) for just Shadow Thighs (M). The combined value of the two Angel parts is a little more than the value of just the Shadow thighs, but I'm willing to look past that for the chance to obtain this hard to find Shadow part. I also may be...
  14. Metatron

Buying: Shadow (L) Thighs, Gloves, Feet (M)

Just as the title states, I'm looking to temporarily fill in my missing Shadow parts with (L) pieces. PM me or post here if you have any or know someone who does.
  15. Metatron

Happy Birthday Ella! (my g/f ;))

Happy birthday to the cute girl who puts up with my countless hours in EU, and even joins in on it! :yay: Find Ella Makita on the forums and feel free to +rep her, she needs the EFD! :D
  16. Metatron

Mick "E" Mouse

M-I-C-K-E-Y, M-O-U-S-E! Thanks to MA not dropping foot guards and making Shadow Gloves and Thighs a bit too rare, I have to put up with constantly being called "Mick E Mouse". Thanks MA! :yay:
  17. Metatron

B: Shadow Thighs and Gloves (M)

I'm looking to obtain some Shadow Thighs and Gloves (M). I currently have Angel Thighs and Gloves, so I would be willing to trade the Angel and PEDs for the Shadow parts. The Angel parts work great with the set, but it is just bugging me with the way it looks lately, so I would rather try...
  18. Metatron

First Gradivore Textured Item

I originally considered Rutol to texture my coat with, but when I previewed Gradivore it looked much better than I had imagined. So here is my newly textured Master Coat. Gradivore on the main field, no textures on the other two. Red paint on the secondary field and blue on the other two...
  19. Metatron

Considering Trading Urban Stalker for ML-35

I'm considering giving up some of the damage and speed of my Urban to test out the ML-35 eco. Looking to trade a Camo Arms Urban Stalker straight up for a Meckel and Loch ML-35. Also not looking for a discussion on the differences of the two, so please keep this thread clean aside from bumps...
  20. Metatron

Version Update 9.0.3

Version Update 9.0.3 20 Oct 2007 * The 1 PEC deterioration of armor pieces when equipping has been removed. The equipping times have been slightly increased. * The deterioration of clothing has been changed to decay when damage is taken while being worn. There is no longer a...
  21. Metatron

Concept: Power Harvesting

First, let me say that I have been considering this idea years, but the need for it has never really fit...Until now. With the introduction of limited items, the crafting profession has been booming. Now there is a demand for rare new components that are needed for the blueprints, but often...
  22. Metatron

Who is the most skilled avatar named Metatron Mick Samael?

Lock in your votes....NOW. :)
  23. Metatron

S: Angel Arms (M), looking for Shadow Arms (M)

I'm looking to sell my Angel arms (M) and buy Shadow arms (M). I am also willing to make the trade of the arms and ped for Shadow arms if someone is looking to downgrade.
  24. Metatron

Selling: 216.48 Tt Esi, 899%

Like the title states I'm selling an ESI with a TT of 216.48 for 899%. This is below the average price of ESI around that size. Looking to sell it tonight, so post here or PM me if you're interested.
  25. Metatron

Taking offers on everything I own.

This is not a selling thread, just a thread for me to try and up the value on my items. I will take offers through PM. If you would like to know start prices, just add 20k ped to the market prices. Buyout is placed at 30k more than the market price each. Please no discussions about inflation...
Back