Selling: ML-35 with VERY high tier rates

Metatron

Stalker
Society
Universe United
Metatron Mick Samael
This ML-35 is now Tier 1 as of 1/26/11.

Due to a large influx of offers lately (without even having a selling thread for it) I'm creating this thread to sell my ML-35 BLP rifle. I had some close sales but they didn't quite pan out as quick as I had hoped so I'm starting back from scratch with selling it. Anyone who made offers before is more than welcome to re-state their offers.

The ML-35 is at tier 0.9 (ready to upgrade to 1), but has unusually high tier rates. I asked around for a while and still haven't found another one with a tier total that compares to it. The tier levels are listed below in order from 1 to 10.

When added all up the tier total comes to 1334, which seems well above average on most UL items. If you average each level you get over 133, even with the two fairly low tier levels at 7 and 6. The best part is that when you get to what is normally most likely a painfully slow process for tier 10, it could possibly go almost twice as fast.

I will set a start bid of tt+10k with no immediate buyout or end time. I'm not looking to be too greedy just because it has high tier rates, but I do think it has at least some significant value over an average rate ML-35. If I get an offer above the start bid that seems fair I'll set an end date and allow a couple of days before I sell the gun.

Current bid: tt+11k by Steff

** BUYOUT price of tt+13,000 added **

This item is now Tier 1. Buyout price is subject to change if not taken soon.

Last edited:
subscribing :)

Bump....................

Start bid from me... :smoke:

Bump.......................

Best bid so far is tt+10k.

BUMP.....

Ba-da-BUMP................

Bump..............

New highest bid is TT+10,250.

Bid is still at TT+10,250. There is a hidden buyout, which I will make known eventually.

BUMP

Bump.......................

Bump................

Bump.................

Still for sale, but might not be for much longer!

BUMP

Bump................

Buy yourself a Christmas present -- one that tiers up fast!

BUMP

I was out of town last week in Miami for vacation, but I'm back now. The ML-35 is still for sale although I may set an end date soon. For those who sent me PMs with offers last week, please contact me again if you are still interested.

BUMP

Bump.................................

Bump........................

New highest bid: TT+10,750 by Freyr.

Buyout will most likely be added soon.

BUMP

Bump...................

Bump.................................

Bump.....................

Bump..................

** BUYOUT price of tt+13k added **

EDIT: I am sorry Mick, as explained in PM i have since been forced to make other arrangements with my peds.

Please accept my apologies and consider this a free BUMP.

Good luck with the sale

Last edited:
EDIT: I am sorry Mick, as explained in PM i have since been forced to make other arrangements with my peds.

Please accept my apologies and consider this a free BUMP.

Good luck with the sale

No problem, I know how that goes sometimes (and one of the reasons I've avoided having a gf the last two years :laugh: ).

With the interest I've had for this thing I have no doubts that the buyout will be taken soon.

TT+13k buyout still in effect.

BUMP

Should I tier it to 1 before selling?

BUMP

Back