Search results

1. Sigrid Valkyrie

Queenslanders in EU

Hoping that all Entropians in QLD and northern NSW are safe. http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/floods/8195913/brisbanes-flood-peak-down-at-5-2m Queensland Flood Photographs - Here is the reality of what is occurring in Queensland Australia. 75% of the state is flooded. People, animals and...
  2. Sigrid Valkyrie

Selling: Clubs esi 1635 skillpoints

Hi Guys I'm selling my Clubs skills of 1635 skillpoints. It has been placed in Auction a few minutes ago on a 7 day auction. Openning bid is 111 Ped if anyone is interested. ;) Sigs
  3. Sigrid Valkyrie

Decoding Women

Just jokes, don't take any of it seriously! :D Dictionary for Decoding Women's Personal Ads: >> 40-ish ........................ 49. > Adventurous .............. Slept with everyone. > Athletic ...................... No breasts > Average looking .......... Moooo. > Beautiful ...
  4. Sigrid Valkyrie

The Difference Between Men & Women

DOH! I deleted the pictures in that album. I've put them back, scroll down to see them!
  5. Sigrid Valkyrie

Another Little Scammer

A female avatar who claimed to be a 24 yr old Russian girl, asked for a tp run and I couldn't do it at the time and I let her add me. She made out she needed help because there's only one or two ppl in her soc at a time. Later she PMd me and I agreed to take her. I shouldn't be so nice but then...
  6. Sigrid Valkyrie

Not For Weak Stomachs

Seems every episode of this show, (Man Vs Wild)Bear eats raw things, which he could easily have cooked before eating. I guess it's one way to get ratings. Not recommended for weak stomachs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuB3kr3ckYE
  7. Sigrid Valkyrie

Emote/Posture... "Shy"

I noticed since the VU 10.0 update that the Shy Posture is no longer available. Will it be brought back? It's my favourite posture and I want it back. :(
  8. Sigrid Valkyrie

Miwak TP Deathtrap

Dunno if this was a known issue already but I didn't know about it. Just don't go to Miwak unless you have a tp chip. I'm stuck at the Miwak Service Centre which is floating in the sky along with the tp. There's no ground between them so you only fall onto extrememly cliffy terrain and get...
  9. Sigrid Valkyrie

AUCTION NOT USER FRIENDLY Please Fix!!

Just wanted to buy an amp and instead of putting it to the Buy Out price I placed a bid. Now it won't let me place another bid to buy it out and my money is gone on the stupid bid which doesn't close for over 5 days time. Freaking annoying. Hope this could be fixed fast.
Back