AUCTION NOT USER FRIENDLY Please Fix!!

Sigrid Valkyrie

Guardian
Society
NBK Elite
Sigrid Elvana Valkyrie
Just wanted to buy an amp and instead of putting it to the Buy Out price I placed a bid. Now it won't let me place another bid to buy it out and my money is gone on the stupid bid which doesn't close for over 5 days time.
Freaking annoying. Hope this could be fixed fast.

slightly annoying.

But then again taking out the over bid of what you have done is daft. Maybe it will get put back as it was.

Also u totally ignored the confirm screen as well so bit 50/50 on the problem.

Confirmation screens are there for a reason

personally find the whole new auction a bit of a disapointment, its slow and has lots of silly unecessary differences in function and interaction for no net benefit.

i find the auction format a bit frustrating sometimes - especially having to "retrieve" your bought items.

But you can over bid your current bid and buy at buyout. Cant remember how off the top of my head but i have definately done it since VU10 because i did exactly the same as you.

Good luck

slightly annoying.

But then again taking out the over bid of what you have done is daft. Maybe it will get put back as it was.

Also u totally ignored the confirm screen as well so bit 50/50 on the problem.

Confirmation screens are there for a reason

Yes, obviously they are there for a reason but there's so much distracting stuff to deal with atm it's pretty easy to forget, like doing the numbers to work out prices, getting disconnected frequently etc. If I was psychic I'd also know that I can't over bid like before too. I noticed that at some point all my armor was unequipt of it's own accord and I've just been stuck surrounded by cliffs that I couldn't get up. It's 1 am and I'm grumpy! :eek: But bidding instead of buying out is a bad habit of mine I prob do it 20% of the time :ahh:

i find the auction format a bit frustrating sometimes - especially having to "retrieve" your bought items.

At least if you make that mistake you can go back into auction and go WON and click on the item and get it. I did click on the hammer like the old way without knowing but this was easily fixed.

But you can over bid your current bid and buy at buyout. Cant remember how off the top of my head but i have definately done it since VU10 because i did exactly the same as you.

Good luck

I couldn't figure out a way to do it... :scratch2: Oh well shit hppns

ill have a look when i get in game for you.

Sorry i cant remember.

Think it was something like pretending you hadnt bid and then buying it again with an increased value?

Oh well illl see later.

You can overbid yourself to do buyout, but only if you have the buyout ammount on your PED card... it is stupid, but it doesn't consider that you ahve already put PED in the auction. Instead, you buy it out and then your previous bid is refunded...

You can overbid yourself to do buyout, but only if you have the buyout ammount on your PED card... it is stupid, but it doesn't consider that you ahve already put PED in the auction. Instead, you buy it out and then your previous bid is refunded...

Ohh that must be it then. Cos I didn't have enough ped on my card. Usually I have more ped on there. So all those other times it would have worked fine. Thanks for clearing up my dilemma! :)

If I got a message saying I do not have enough ped on my card to place a bid I would have made that connection. Lol.

Back