Search results

1. T

Help: Weird graphics glitch

First of all thank you all for advice :-) I was sure I had drivers updated and working, so went first with JJ's advice deleting folders aaand, it worked! Thank you again, finally I can see Entropia in colors once again:D My pc can easily run ultra but I usually use low setting to ease load on...
  2. T

Help: Weird graphics glitch

Hello, did anyone have same problem as me? In safe mode I can only see dark shades of everything. Can't even see my own avatar correctly. When I set it higher than safe mode it does this: I've tried verifying game data, drivers update, safe mode, ultra mode, windowed or fullscreen, doesn't...
  3. T

HH (happy hunting)

Greetings I hunted with cmann at midnight. The ugly "monkeys" Furors We had 2 globs. I've got 54PED from the loot and 2 peds for the decay on my vivo. Cmann si very kind and he should receive a reward for what he's doing:) +rep up! Thanks again;)
  4. T

HH (happy hunting)

I'm choosing Furor :D Full IG name Trinity Hardborn Suzumyia Got 25 agi
  5. T

lvl 0-5 Swunting

Yeah agree join swunt teams at Nea's. Maybe you'll be lucky enough to encounter some. Sometimes they move to Limnadian District for Esto & Allophyls
  6. T

Where will the sweat price go?

It depends only on how fast do you need peds:) Patience makes money
  7. T

Swunting

Agree with Suu, but why not post swunt addicts here too:)
  8. T

Free stuff(200-300 peds)

So you found them?
  9. T

Free stuff(200-300 peds)

Wondering what's out there:)
  10. T

Valkyrie Mk1 (HQ Photos)

No explosion?:D
  11. T

Vehicles Giveaway

absolutely agree with that
  12. T

Items found on the ground

4Zane How the hell can you watch TV and in same time watch monitor?Do you have 4 eyes??:laugh:
  13. T

Help: Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward

I have spent 2 hours on searching and found nothing,so good luck to others who look for it;)
  14. T

Sweating. 40 peds. NEW PLANET!

Few days elapsed,so what is your status?:wtg:
  15. T

Sweating. 40 peds. NEW PLANET!

When you get there, make some screenshots please:) Especially the Video Vixens:D
Back