Sweating. 40 peds. NEW PLANET!

Kevlie

Prowler
Society
Dark Side
Daniel Ninja Kevlie
Hello all :) Well as title says i am going to try to sweat as long as it takes to get 40 peds. Yes i need those pedders to fly to rocktropia :). I cant play Entropia alot atm because of my school egzams... So i have nooo pedders in my card only noob clothes and some skills hehe :D My goal is to gather enought sweat to get to the new planet :) I have good knowledge about this game so if anyone have any questions ill be time by time at sweat camp, so u can ask me anything about this game! So i just wanted to share my achievement that i want to do. Wish me good luck!

Also selling my 2k EFD if anyone interesed. See you at SWEAT CAMP!!!:sweat:

Well, I would like to wish you the best of luck to get funds to make it to Rocktropia! Regardless of what others have to say, it could be a planet that you enjoy a lot! Don't forget to let us know how you like your time up there when you do finally get the funds to travel.

;)

Well, I would like to wish you the best of luck to get funds to make it to Rocktropia! Regardless of what others have to say, it could be a planet that you enjoy a lot! Don't forget to let us know how you like your time up there when you do finally get the funds to travel.

;)

hehe ty :) i will let u know how fun is rocktropia or not lol as soon as i get there :)

Might wanna gather another 40 so u can make a quick exit if u dont like it there :laugh:

When I was in Rocktropia, I swore I saw a sign there saying: "Welcome to Sweat Camp...freeloaders."
No joke. I'm not kidding. I should try to find it again. :laugh:

When I was in Rocktropia, I swore I saw a sign there saying: "Welcome to Sweat Camp...freeloaders."

Yep the signes are there, about a 5 minute run from the tp will get u to a spot with a couple of wolfs to sweat :handjob:

I got the sweat for the trip -> but hell cant sell it hahaha
Good luck with selling 40 ped worth sweat :)
I cant find anyone who is buying pure sweat these days at normal price.

I would earn that 40PED and travel, there you can sweat and see boobies at the same time, 2x1.

That increase sweaters productivity by 200%.

:) Good luck @ Boobtropia !!!

Screenshot please! :)

I would earn that 40PED and travel, there you can sweat and see boobies at the same time, 2x1.

That increase sweaters productivity by 200%.

:) Good luck @ Boobtropia !!!

Now i really wana go there :D

I think it will be faster and cheaper if you just create another avatar (let's say for your rl friend if you think that making second one for yourself is morally wrong ;)) and start on Rocktropia. I'd feel sorry to see someone gathering 16k sweat just to see that new planet suck ;)

I think it will be faster and cheaper if you just create another avatar (let's say for your rl friend if you think that making second one for yourself is morally wrong ;)) and start on Rocktropia. I'd feel sorry to see someone gathering 16k sweat just to see that new planet suck ;)

Ya i was thinking about that but ahh... i dont have anything else to play on pc and i can play not much because of the school egzmas so gathering alot of sweat will be some non boring activity for me lol and it is 8k of sweat not 16k :p

Ya i was thinking about that but ahh... i dont have anything else to play on pc and i can play not much because of the school egzmas so gathering alot of sweat will be some non boring activity for me lol and it is 8k of sweat not 16k :p

Yeah. He means that you would need to sweat for the total of 16k if you planned on going there, and you decided to come back if the planet sucked in your eyes.

;)

Yeah. He means that you would need to sweat for the total of 16k if you planned on going there, and you decided to come back if the planet sucked in your eyes.

;)

I am 100 percent sure that i am not going back... Calypso is way too boring i lived here like for 5 years and i want some neww stuff to see :)

I am 100 percent sure that i am not going back... Calypso is way too boring i lived here like for 5 years and i want some neww stuff to see :)

Well it seems like you'll only need that 6k sweat then.... ;)

Have fun up there, and I'll be up there to come meet up with you sometime as well in the future.

Well it seems like you'll only need that 6k sweat then.... ;)

Have fun up there, and I'll be up there to come meet up with you sometime as well in the future.

hehe cool see you in the Rocktropopia! :yay:

When you get there, make some screenshots please:) Especially the Video Vixens:D

Few days elapsed,so what is your status?:wtg:

He is still sweating...:):yay:

a little tip fom a person been there .
share the 40 gathered ped for an other thing or higher it to 80 ped ... you must pay 40 peds again to get back & i realy dont know there is someone you can sell the sweat you gathered there.

when you realy want to get there depo 1 times the smallest amount or gather and buy a small beginner weapon & a mass of ammo & hunt there the zombies /video vixen for a b.a.m.p.f. zk
share them in storage and bring them down to eudoria ... sure you have there more fun & action + gatering at hunt .
than you can make verry intresting videos too ...
but dont forget to show us the result ;)

p.s. neverdie studios done a awesome job on map design. its realy beautyfull.
maybe some more patches that makes it a bit more interactive to music than it will sure runn good. like EU radio casting on areas for all the EU radios .

I am stuck atm because of the 12 grade egzams... cant play EU atm :)

Back