Search results

1. MartinXVI

pmaniac's hunting log on small mobs

Hello, so I've decided to make a hunting log so I can see my longterm returns on small mobs. I did similar project back in 2010-2011 where I wanted to show my newbie fellow socmembers that you can profit on TT return with opalo +a101... Well and profit I did, eventually I hit 596 PED merp young...
  2. MartinXVI

Refurbished HEART fap bugged

Hi guys, just warning you that Refurbished HEART fap rank 6 is bugged atm. You are NOT getting part of decay back when healing with it. Tested other faps I have vivo S10, TT fap, Hedoc sk-20 give at least something. Good friend of mine stoney notified me about it and some folks on rookie...
  3. MartinXVI

FYI: Cannot spawn vehicle in this zone

Please Mindark PLEASE!! reduce the radius of your forced robot attack events, it's really annoying to spawn at Lahar/sisyphus/ [64731, 85102, 294] etc... when there's one of these events happening. https://i.imgur.com/3JI88cL.jpg Just look how far I'm from event area and still can't use...
  4. MartinXVI

Selling: RX OpTac x2 Gloves (M) or ( F)

Hi, I'm selling this nice PVP gloves. Buyer can choose whether he wants (M) or (F) version. Trading for pure peds or IMP ares ring + peds (Tier will be 0.0 and unknown Tier rates as of now) PM me here or ingame
  5. MartinXVI

Me and my army of pets

When cloning gets out of control :)
  6. MartinXVI

Selling: Ozpyn RLB S1X1 unlimited

Hi, I'm selling this nice sword It can be amped with any amp up to level VIII trauma, which makes it nice DPS / ECO weapon for that level. Current TT: 114.03 out of 900 BO: +750
  7. MartinXVI

Buying: Omegaton Igni L1000 or EWE LC-100 unl

Hi, I'm looking for a laser gun for grinding either Igni L1000 or EWE LC-100. I'm willing to pay +5k for igni or +5.5k for ewe LC Any tiers
  8. MartinXVI

Something fishy... :)

Ok so I've been checking entropialife.com tracker a lil bit today, just to notice something weird when looking at EMT kit Ek-2350 rare loot and discovery section: I'll let people speculate on this :) As my opinion can't be expressed here without it getting removed by moderator. If you...
  9. MartinXVI

No loot bug and login issue

So I've been afk for a while, ALT- tabbed my window then i went for small argos... loot was pretty bad, but thats not important. All of sudden I got 5 no looters in a row and after that 6th, 7th and 8th... thats really unusual. So i said few cursed words to myself and quit to try relog. But now...
  10. MartinXVI

Buying: Cryogenic Attack Nanochip V TEN Edition

I'm looking for Cryogenic Attack Nanochip V TEN Edition, pm with offers. Thanks. Got what I wanted, thread can be closed :)
  11. MartinXVI

Adjusted Hero hunting log

Hi everyone, I've been thinking about making a public hunting log for quite some time now, but calculating returns with L stuff and markup makes it too boring. So I've thought my adjusted hero might be good for that and I'm also interested in returns which I can get. Bought it about 1.5 - 2...
  12. MartinXVI

Discovery: Xent Tech Light Amplification Crenshaw (L)

I made my first discovery a few days ago, didn't want to post it on forum, but I've realised some people might be curious how does Cyrene Laser Amp look like, so here it is: Didn't do the decay test yet, I'm too lazy for that :) If anyone can, please post it on entropedia
  13. MartinXVI

Do you need help with mission ?

Hi everyone, If you need a help with LT/exo stalkers/eomon mission, let me know. All you need to do is provide me with a gun/ give me ammo and pay me a armor/fap/amp decay. In the end of the run I'll give everything what is left back to you. I'm in this game for a quite some time already, I...
  14. MartinXVI

Biggest Scumbag on the internet!

If you wonder who it is, his name is ZilianOP. He is a crippled streamer paralyzed from the waist down, well thats what he told everyone and milked poor caring hearts into donating over $8K for his "wheelchair". Well turns out he can WALK. That girl talking at 0:30 is his girlfriend, she...
  15. MartinXVI

Steelbirds and other bots, where are they ?

I've seen a spawn of Steelbirds elite near ASHI TP. I wonder though, where are small steelbirds and other special bots spawns. Anyone knows ? Thanks in advance.
  16. MartinXVI

Stuck in outpost

I gotta love MA(?) sense of humor. Watchout guys, if you teleport to Livas and happen to die there or press T, you will be stuck at outpost from where you can't get out... the entrance is too small! The only thing that helps is TP chip And wth is this :D...
  17. MartinXVI

How many peds do you cycled everday? (average)

I wonder how many peds do you cycle everyday (ammo,bombs,materials,decays) ? Or if you are a occasional player i want average numbers. I used to cycle about 1000 - 1600 peds everyday when i was grinding stuff like argo/drone/feffoids and so on and couldnt get a damn global all day long so that...
  18. MartinXVI

need a little help

Hello guys... im begginer miner and i got a problem. I found belkar, but claim is stuck in a tree... is there any way how to get it (tried vehicle bug/move to target off but didnt help and its far away from TP)? if you know please response quick. Only 40 mins left :)
  19. MartinXVI

Selling: UNL Loughlin Masher One

I'm selling FULL TT unlimited Loughlin Masher One tier 1.1. Very nice eco begginer melee attack weapon (Damage/PEC:2.832 Hp | dps:12.8) Tier Numbers: Starting Bid/Buyout: TT+270
  20. MartinXVI

insane lags ?

Do you guys have lags too or its just my lovely provider? every mob i hunt this weekend im getting sick lags... they rollback their HP, lots of FAILED and MISS messages, 2-3seconds lag when switching weapon... getting frustrated and unplayable, never had this before except loot lag. Ppl in soc...
  21. MartinXVI

Buying: Loughlin Masher One UL

Buying Loughlin Masher One UNLIMITED make me an offer (any TT value). If you wanna sell it instantly and not just wait for the auction, I'm your man:) NOT ANYMORE
Back