Search results

1. EyeContact

"Zap" and "Mrs-Zap"

Great story about two good friends during my EU days. Keep up the good work guys :love:
  2. EyeContact

Has Jenna Star Mercury ever deposited?

You misread him. He means those "cheats" were kept secret like you would keep a good mining area secret. If you tell everyone you know a place where you find ruga on 8/10 bomb drops then that place will be crowded in no-time making it useless. Same with the bugs, if you discover one, use it and...
  3. EyeContact

Xfire Developers Chat with MindArk

Got an invite now for room called "Unofficial Chatter" but its crashing xfire for me.
  4. EyeContact

Got the email, added the xfire moderator to FL (saw him online earlier) but still waiting to get the group chat invite :confused:
  5. EyeContact

HU Event: Ambulimania #41 - Jan. 24, 20:00

Starting in ~25 minutes :cool:
  6. EyeContact

As others have said, LA has mostly young-old. Providers are already pretty rare. Ghost+5B's is a very good setup for them, you shouldn't have to fap much with that, which is good for events because you want to keep shooting as much as you can :cool:
  7. EyeContact

bump :cool:
  8. EyeContact

cK Shadows Looking for members

Lots of great people in this soc, join them if you can :cool: Looking forward to meet some of your new members next time I join one of your hunts :)
  9. EyeContact

Could we keep this topic about the chat with the developers of MindArk and not about legal or other issues with xfire? There are better topics for those concerns. :twocents:
  10. EyeContact

Hmm I didn't, maybe my providers spamfilter caught it :confused: Did everyone else get a confirmation?
  11. EyeContact

Ah yes, read that after signing up, thx :cool: Another question then, if we're selected, will there be certain topics to chat about? And will there be a complete log posted on EF afterward? I personally like to chat about the event system, so Frank, if you don't want to talk about that don't...
  12. EyeContact

Been using it a while, mainly to be able to contact socmates when I'm at work. Perfect to talk to ppl who you don't often see online because of timezone differences. How does the procedure work? If we're selected we just have to be online at a certain time and we will be added to the chatroom...
  13. EyeContact

Hunters Unlimited and Qetesh announce: Ambulimania #41 When: Thursday January 24 Time: 20:00 MA time Where: Nea's place, the Ambulimax LA Tickets: 50 tickets available at Landmarker (13200, 11220) Costs: 6 ped Prizes: First 125 ped, second 75 ped, third 25 ped. Rules: Total loot wins, no PvP...
  14. EyeContact

Hu Events Atroxmania#5

When registering make sure to register for the correct event, the one starting at 20:00 is bugged, the real one starts at 18:30!!! (Ps. this is one time only, they're supposed to start at 20:00 but for the reason mentioned above this week it starts at 18:30) Oh and one more thing, lately I see...
  15. EyeContact

New weekly event: Trox Mania!

Not sure why you link to that event or what you are accusing us of (if anything), but fyi there were 13 participants in that event. I'm sure you can do the math ;) Thx, appreciated :cool:
  16. EyeContact

Ase the Ass is at it again..

Posting on EF isn't gonna help imo. Now they get the attention they want. Same as with RL bullys the best thing is to completely ignore them.
  17. Battle For Power

Battle For Power

18. EyeContact

HU Event: Ambulimania #40 - Jan. 17, 20:00

Starting in 45 minutes :wtg:
  19. EyeContact

Powerfisting Daikaba Glitch

Anyone who uses that should play solitaire imo :silly2:
  20. EyeContact

Bump for todays event :cool:
  21. EyeContact

New weekly event: Trox Mania!

He'd be lucky to sell 30 tickets tbh. Believe me, making money with events is hard, especially considering the time you have to put in. Good luck Arrow, we don't mind a bit of competition ;)
  22. EyeContact

30k+ Kreltine with X5 unlimited

It's still january, but I think we can safely say this is the best loot we'll see in 2008. Big gratz :wtg:
  23. EyeContact

Renderer creation error: HAL...

Found this post from a few days ago, maybe it helps you. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/1149741-post5.html (Thread is from 2005, put the last posts are recent) Good luck.
  24. EyeContact

Bump :cool:
  25. EyeContact

HU Event: Atroxmania #4 - Jan. 16, 20:00

Starting in 1 hour :wtg:
Back