Search results

1. Z

My view on VU16 so far...

I love FOAMY! Sums it up sooo well.
  2. Z

Info: Up-to-date New Player Guides (2019)

Hello all, I have been recently writing up to date players guides for on my website www.entropiazine.com. These guides are designed to aid new players get started in Entropia Universe, and more advance guides are intended to be released later on. Free Play Starting Guides Sweating - Learn all...
  3. Z

All planet updates in one place

Recently I have been doing researching on all the planet updates and compiled them all in once place for everyone to view easily. Rather than bouncing from forum to forum gathering information, simply visit www.entropiazine.com I am currently slowly writing up guides for Entropia, starting with...
  4. Z

I did not log in today because...

There are a lot of full time players in Entropia like myself who are on almost everyday, and for long times. I am a full time trader in Entropia who enjoys teachings others about the game and flying new people around to get teleporter locations. I also enjoy hunting and sometimes a bit of...
  5. Z

Suggestion: Finding more players...

Just a suggestion, can we see how many players are searching or in each arena for each battle pack type? Reason I am asking is because sometimes its hard to find an opponent and seeing this will help players hook up with each other better who are actually in game. A second suggestion which will...
  6. Z

I won a totally blank pet!

I won a totally blank pet.... :3 hehe.... if i get to keep him, imma name him glitchy, :p images show all:
  7. Z

What?

The forum has a blog now?!?!
  8. Z

Help: Pet trapped in gym

My Furlock is trapped in the gym on the training complete screen, when I remove him I get a runtime error, I think its down to the wrong screen being displayed, saying its done training before it is actually done, not showing the speed up for gems screen, so I'm going to wait until tomorrow to...
  9. Z

Cooking my laptop

Ok before I state the problem I'm having, I would like to add some perspective to how well my laptop runs things normally. I can play Entropia literally all night and day without my laptop overheating, yet when a run compets for more than 30 mins I find my laptop burning my lap, and if continue...
  10. Z

Balance issues

I have a problem with compet's at the moment, I am not sure if it is down to the fact there is not much people on at the moment or I am a late joiner, but I am having problems finding equal match's in the arena, I feel that 2 levels above I might as well just let the person finish my creature...
  11. Z

A chance to win 10 PED!

Hello everyone, I am the editor of Entropiazine, and now it has reached its 3rd monthly issue, and the last 2 months issues have been well received by everyone so far. As it is our 3rd issue I am giving all my readers a chance to win 10 PED, if you are interested in the chance of winning 10...
  12. Z

We created a line at the big rig!

Last month sometime we created a line at the big rig! Pics or no exist? http://entropiazine.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/issue-2.html Bam! Enjoy :) If you was there on that day, leave a message!
  13. Z

Do you beleave?

I was bored the other night so being bored out of my head i made a video of compiled top secret videos i had on an old laptop of mine with a few more up to date videos i found on the net, check it out... and enjoy... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B_IrLbv4zM Do you beleave? ... and as for...
  14. Z

Save the economic collapse of sweat

Over the last few years prices of sweat continues to fall to a ridiculously low level. Less than 5 years ago sweat prices was as high as 5-10 PED/K. Since version 10 the price droped to half that 4-5 PED/K. Today prices continue to fall to 3-4 PED/K. The main reason for this was because in the...
  15. Z

Scams: Call for protection

MA needs to think up a more safe and fair system... for example, you need to give some one a piece of clothing before it gets coloured, what if the person colouring the cloths was a scamer? A scamer thiefs your cloths... One posible fix for this scam... do something like what runescape had...
  16. Z

Is anything else worth it? NO LOOT!

Hello everyone, I was wondering why MA rips people off so much? Normally I swunt Ambulimax because it seams that is all I can do to stay on top of my ammo consumption. and they drop almost 100% of the time, like all animals should.... The other day I had 10 PEDs worth of ammo and though I...
  17. Z

Entropia Market @ Atlas Haven

Sick of having them odd items in your storage? Got a bunch of items not worth the auction fee? It is about time Entropia had a market town! Come and sell you wares at Entropia Market at Atlas Haven! Every weekend Saturday 00:00 - Sunday 24:00! We expect alot more people as the news spreads...
  18. Z

Do you think that sweat should be use for more than just mind skills?

Hello, I was thinking, why aint sweat used for other skills like construction? I was just wondering how many people would want this, check the poll!
  19. Z

FYI: Finally and ultra low spec that dont leave you looking like play dough!

Hello everyone, I remember when VU10 just come out, I count not play it for months, I was very close to leaving PE for good, but then I researched a few little tweaks. So give it a try, it will smooth the game alot at a cost of a few things, all particals, water and cloud effects have been...
  20. Z

Is the update killing old players?

I have spent a long time waiting for the VU10 not because I was waiting for great new grafics, NOOOOO~, I was waiting for my doom day, the fact i might never play PE again.....because my laptop cant handle it. Anyway VU10 is here now and i can log on and play.... well when I say play I mean, log...
  21. Z

Valueless Loot For No Loot

I came up with an idea the other day that I think Mind Ark should implement, The basic idea is that no one likes to see the yellow messages saying NO LOOT, so why not implement free valueless loot, this should not take over the looting system already for value loot, just take over for no loots...
Back