Search results

1. Sway

Selling: Omegatron Igni L1000 T6.99

I am selling my Omegatron Igni L1000. This lovely piece of machinery has served me well in the past year, but I think it is time for an upgrade. From small mobs unamped to completing the GOLD Mayhem mission fully loaded, this is a very fun and versatile gun! The current Tier is 6,99, so ready to...
  2. Sway

Buying: LR-20, Adjusted or SB-10 FEN or similair option

Hi, Looking for a low lvl 2.0 weapon. I had a seller, but he sold it to someone who had the peds sooner. Now still looking for one of the above. cheers, Sway
  3. Sway

Buying: Pathfinder and/or Paladin Armor (M)

Looking to buy Paladin armor parts, or even better The Pathfinder set. Let me know if you have some pieces or the beautiful full pathfinder set. Ingame: Reloaded Sway Boards
  4. Sway

Pathfinder (M)

A few years ago I owned this set. Loved the looks of it. When I quit, I sold everything, including this armor. Now I'm back, and I really hope to find this lovely set back. So to any and all of you who might where it is or who has it, please let me know. I sold it to Rudolph the Reindeer, who...
  5. Sway

Help: Isis HL4 (L)

I was wondering if anyone knew what mob droped or still drops this little bundle of joy. :confused: They're not to be found on auction so much lately and entropedia has no info either. Thanks in advance
  6. Sway

Treasure Hunter, The new beacon missions?

Anyone has an idea on this one? We can now mine for treasures. With new skills and profession related to it. I'm not a miner myself but I'm curious what this will be. Cheers, Sway.
  7. Sway

Arm guards keep changing size.

I've had this problem since VU10. The inventory size of arm guards keeps changing between 2 and 3 boxes in width. And not every thing is affected. I.e. My gremlin arms are 2, and my gnome arms are 3 boxes in width. Also 2 socmates who both have ghost, have different sizes. Submitted a...
  8. Sway

Dutch Elite Squad is looking for new members

Hi there and welcome to the recruitment thread for the Dutch Elite Squad. We are currently looking for new active (and) skilled members. Who are we? We are an active, 5 year old, dutch society who likes to hunt together. But we also encourage people to do things they like to do. We are not...
  9. Sway

Suggestion: FAP 75, 125, 250

I'd really like to see some new faps to be introduced to fill in the enormous gabs between the "normal" faps and the "uber" faps eco. Here are stats to give an impression. FAP-75 Heal: 25 Uses: 20 Heal/s: 8.3 Cost: 1 PEC Heal/PEC: 25 FAP-125 Heal: 18 Uses: 45 Heal/s: 13.5 Cost: 0.5 PEC...
  10. Sway

Buying: Omegatron a202

I'm looking to buy a 202 amp. Please let me know if you have one, I'll pay fair! I'll hand out a 200 ped reward for the first one who will help me find one and get a succesfull deal.
  11. Sway

Buying: UL Korss H350 + omegatron a202

Hi, Edited: I got the gun already, now I just need the a202 amp. Please let me know if you have one. Cheers, Sway.
  12. Sway

FYI: 1 is the minimum Dmg. Super eco grenade hunting?

It came to my attention when we were doing the rippersnapper wave event. There were so many rippers around me that I did just 1 point of dmg to each of them. This made me think, why is it always 1 point and not 0,7 for example, does this mean I can do more then the max dmg of the gun? So I did...
  13. Sway

FYI: Skill Bonus from Scopes an Sights (januari 2011)

Edited op. Finished! See results: Here
  14. Sway

Just asking for a global helps!

Just watch! :yay: ABZ9U62QU5U
  15. Sway

Gaming/Meeting point

Whats going on: I am on an internship at the Verkade Fabriek in Den Bosch (the netherlands), a (movie) theatre, and bar. Head technichian there wants to orginise something with gaming in one of the movie rooms. This is a special room, pretty small, but with a number of 2-seat benches. Me, being...
  16. Sway

BristleHoF

I was just doing an other 200Ped run on the bristle:rolleyes: (hoping to loot gremlin footies)... the loot wasn't great:(, untill i got a global:wtg:. Well ok I thought, and a few mobs later WHOEEESSJJ A hof:yay: A full TT Kross H400, some wood, and 10K eye oil. It made my day :)...
  17. Sway

HoF: Yeah my first solo hof :D

:yay:Yay, my first solo HoF :yay: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/members/sway/albums/globals++hofs/22375-hof-03-01-10.jpg
  18. Sway

Selling: Mayham Helmet (M)

my helmet is now in the ingame auction!
  19. Sway

Teaming as it should be.

I am participating in MM in cat 1. And since this is obviously a teaming event, I have a small team to support me. But still, I stick to the rules wich I think should be applyed. I don't have any ubers in my FL, but I have some socmates who are more skilled than me. It would be easy for me to...
Back