Suggestion: FAP 75, 125, 250

Sway

Guardian
Society
CRT
Reloaded Sway Boards
I'd really like to see some new faps to be introduced to fill in the enormous gabs between the "normal" faps and the "uber" faps eco.

Here are stats to give an impression.

FAP-75
Heal: 25
Uses: 20
Heal/s: 8.3
Cost: 1 PEC
Heal/PEC: 25

FAP-125
Heal: 18
Uses: 45
Heal/s: 13.5
Cost: 0.5 PEC
Heal/PEC: 36

FAP-250
Heal: 45
Uses: 25
Heal/s: 18.75
Cost: 1 PEC
Heal/PEC: 45

Somewhat low lvl faps but with a good eco. This is just what crosed my mind just now, the numbers are not based on anything (cept for the heal/pec)
They should be looted and be rare, but not as rare as the existing uber faps.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers, Sway

Well I would love to see that. However I am sure the current uber fap owners won't. :p
So I guess it will be up to MA to decide how much to piss them off. ^^
I think there will be some options available along those lines on the new planets once they reach a certain population. I have a feeling that PPs will be allowed to implement some kickass tools for their own planets if they earn MA a lot of $$$ by bringing new players in. From a balancing point of view it also makes sense to go with that since new players equals new buyers (more demand) for uber items if they stick arround for a while.

Mindark decided to improve the healing issue back in 2006 / 7 (forget what year) by introducing Vivo healing kits.

Vivo T1 was a lot better for healing for newbies, and a lot cheaper than using Fap5 (used to be available from the TT)
maxing earlier and being a lot cheaper per click.

It also allowed for more powerful Vivo healing kits (L) to be looted and crafted.

There may well be merit in your suggestion but they have improved the healing issue back in the day, and it doesnt look like they intend to introduce new unlim healing "chocolate boxes" in the near future. :)

Back