Search results

1. N

1k presses on Jester D-1 test

About 700 +- return. Meaning a biiig loss :p But was fun ;)
  2. N

Well, i just put 10 out on the AH 4 fun. Rest is going as TT. So far i got about 150 Jesters that i TT'd ;) And some BP that im going to look at later :)
  3. N

Im completely new on construction, meaning fresh start on skills ;) Going to do a 1k test run on Jester D-1 and see how it goes. 2k Iron ingots 2k Belkar ingots 1k Melchi crystals
  4. N

Maffoid

Just looted Tiger Thight Guards (M,L)
  5. N

Some sort of mailing system?

Could be fixed with something like.. hmm.. u cant send more than X numbers of mails in 24hours? or even implent some sort of fee? like 0,01 pec each mail? (Nothing like half a ped each mail, that would just ruin the whole point and ppls would not use it.)
  6. N

Yeah i see how people can contact eachother on the forum aswell :) But if i got, lets say some Oils i know my buyer pays 102% for, it would be great to be able just to send that to him now and them :) That way I would not have to wait for him, he wait for me, or have to arrange meetings trough...
  7. N

Howdy! We live in this modern world. We got teleports to ease our traveling, we get revived by a hyper modern nano technology if we somehow trow a rock at a angry atrox. But i fail to see how we dont have some sort of "mailing system". For centuries we had the post office deliver packages. But...
  8. N

Svempa 60?

Dont think it will be hard to sell on the AH. I follow the weapon chart of SIB weapons i found on the forum, and the Svempa 60 covers a pretty big gap before it goes to Geotrek Brody (That blp pistol i can seem to find eighter). Just what i think though :)
  9. N

Svempa 60?

The Svempa T5 is a little to high for me atm. As i started to skill BLP Pistols from scratch the other day. (Used to only use laser carbines :silly2:) The damage is maxed, but hit and crit is way low :ahh: So i need to skill that first :)
  10. N

Svempa 60?

Thanks alot :) Il keep my eyes out on the AH tonight then :yay:
  11. N

Svempa 60?

Howdy! I have been looking for a Svempa 60 for 3 days now. Never seen one in the AH. And now I have just completed searhing both the PA Mall and TP Mall. Did i find it? Nope, nada, znip... Does this gun excist at all? Yours truly Nazcoul
  12. N

Team Hunting??

Im pretty new to this game, but i do play it alot. I hunt with rl friends so thats no problem tbh. But i do miss having the option to hunt in a team. Not all my friends on the FL are rl friends :p
  13. N

Yuck–O-Meter SGA edition.

Voted 8 Why? I enjoy playing the game! Sure, the loot can be bad, it can sometimes feel like a grind for what seems imposible (get more than just break even). But im not into this game to earn money. I like hunting with players on my friend list, and even with some of my rl friends. Cant...
  14. N

Breer M2a & Breer M3a?

Nwm, after the M3a got broked i went for the Riker ul2 with A103. Seems to work well with the skill, and works better than the M3a anyways :) So gues ul2 is going until the M4a i useable :)
  15. N

The Argo Experiment!

Are peds on the first post total? Or is it the outcome for each run? I have been hunting argos these last days. Usualy do 100 ped medium ammo runs on them. Been breaking even, but did a run when i only got 20 ped return, lol
  16. N

Breer M2a & Breer M3a?

The M3a is getting replaced by the M4a after this get broken. Its to small for the A-103 by just 2 damage. But the A-102 gets short with its 7 damage ;)
  17. N

Breer M2a & Breer M3a?

Just maxed the Breer M2a (L), and bought a M3a (L)... The damage raise from M2a -> M3a is 1? Is that all? It even had 1 less attacks per minute? And is the 2 more meters range gonna compensate for that? :confused: Is there something im missing? Or is really the M3a just a micro upgrade...
  18. N

Omegaton A101/A102 vs ?

I must say, this post got more popular than i thought it would :) Alot, and i mean alot of great tips here! i surely helped me understand the whole amp thing alot more :D Now i just need to read me up on the whole laser sight and scope theme :laugh:
  19. N

Omegaton A101/A102 vs ?

Is this because the weapons I will use later in the game will be BLP rifles?
  20. N

Omegaton A101/A102 vs ?

True, so for me having an Breer M1a should get a Omegaton A102? Since it does 7 damage, and max for breer M1a is 14? (50%) But why is the Omegaton A101 tt + 110 ped and the A102 tt + 50 ped? (Omegaton A101 has 0,652 decay and A102 has 0,521)
  21. N

Omegaton A101/A102 vs ?

Hello, been reading some about amplifiers. And see that over time the omegaton ampifiers who used to sell for TT + a couple of ped have risen to what i now see in the AH, Omegaton A101 is TT + about 110 PED... So my question is, what amplifiers can be compared to these amplifiers? i see...
  22. N

Info: Ore Logger - Release Thread

Sounds great, il try it out and after the next update and let you know how it works :cool:
  23. N

Info: Ore Logger - Release Thread

Again, keep up the good work! ;) Is it possible to get some pictures of the app? I am at work, and really cant download anything :silly2:
  24. N

Info: Ore Logger - Release 0.2 beta

As a very new player (about 1 month) i will gladly test this for you. Im mining daily, and can see how "noob" friendly it looks :) Keep on the good job :yay:
  25. N

Help to draw a "logo"?

Any artists our here feeling the magic? :)
Back