Search results

1. Few Scars

Buying: Dark Knight of Arkadia Thigh Guards UL

Hi I don't think they have dropped yet, but if anyone happens to have the Male DKoA Thigh guards UL please let me know. Offering a good price. UPDATE - Getting bored after all these years, if you can bring me the DKoA male Thigh Guards UL, a 20000PED is the reward! Regards Bjorn
  2. Few Scars

Buying: The hunt for Earth

So, I've been around since 2009, one of the items I have always sought is the Earth Globe. It must be somewhere, in an unused apartment or someones abandoned house or tucked away in storage. I am sure MA would be able to find it if it exists. So lets inspire some exploration. Whoever finds and...
  3. Few Scars

Arkadian Unlimited Armour and Plates

Dear MindArk - Loot Manager / Community Officer It appears that unlimited Arkadian Armour such as Dune Rider, Sand Stormer and Dark Knight of Arkadia armour have not dropped in some time leaving many incomplete sets. In support of players and the enjoyment of the game could I request that there...
  4. Few Scars

Buying: Gothic Angel Statue, Unique

Hi all If the Halloween Death Angel statue drops again, I am offering 2500PED for it. Regards Bjorn
  5. Few Scars

Buying: Dark Knight of Arkadia Thighs UL

Hi Buying Dark Knight of Arkadia Thighs UL. Offering 10000PED Regards Bjorn
  6. Few Scars

Question: Arkadian Golden Door

Hi Planet Arkadia has three excellent unlimited armour types; Dark Knight of Arkadia DuneRider SandStormer These were supposed to drop in the Golden Door instance. This is a high stakes instance, keys cost players up to 3000PED each and it is expected that every couple of runs will yield at...
  7. Few Scars

Starfinder/Privateer Pilot weapon

Dear Devs There are 70 or so Starfinders/Privateers in game. One of the most annoying features as an owner is the lack of a pilot weapon. When flying solo to hunt space mobs or fight off pirates you need to stop the ship, change to a gunner seat, shoot away, swap back to pilot seat and continue...
  8. Few Scars

RIP

For those of us who grew up in the 1980s...
  9. Few Scars

Devs a surgical face mask suggestion

Devs Seeming that the whole world is in the depths of COVID, why not put surgical face masks in game as well? Options of different colours and custom colour/texture options? Cheers Bjorn
  10. Few Scars

Question: Tezlapod skin

Does Tezlapod still drop its skin/hide. I havent seen any on auction in years. Cheers Bjorn
  11. Few Scars

Bring back our stars

Once upon a time, veteran players who had contributed to the forum collected stars. Then 'star gate' happened and they were removed due to some infighting. My suggestion would be that if you collect enough rep to gain a star, it becomes a permanent mark on your profile, unless removed by a...
  12. Few Scars

Webshop orders?

Hey I ordered some items from the 75% off sale on March 31. My creditcard was debited by MindArk without issue. The goods still haven't arrived in Australia. Anyone else having this issue? Bjorn
  13. Few Scars

Question for MY|Mindark

Hi My I hope you are settling in well. I have a question dating back to 2014 where the following was stated; https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/content.php?231-Galactic-Transport Developer Notes #10 - Galactic Transport In the upcoming Entropia Universe Version Update 15.1 (currently...
  14. Few Scars

Taming Karmoosh Aleef?

Hi all So in the update for Toulan, New Taming Content (edited for this post) . Introducing Toulan's new tameable creature "Karmoosh Aleef" . Toulan Master Tamer NPC Kenda, have been moved from Nahar City to Stable and now has 2 Missions. I can't find this NPC Kenda anywhere. Mission ...
  15. Few Scars

Calypso Land Plots

Hi Calypso Devs Just a simple question. Many of use bought Land Plots on Calypso with the promise of various housing upgrades and a farming system which would be integrated into the economy. So far we have only seen Snugs being able to be built...where are the other buildings all these years...
  16. Few Scars

Buying: Christmas Ring 2019

Hi Looking to buy a Christmas Ring 2019 - PEDs and AUD Sorted now, thread closed. Cheers Bjorn
  17. Few Scars

Buying: Christmas Ring 2018

Hi Looking to buy a Christmas Ring 2018. Purchased - deal done, Cheers Bjorn
  18. Few Scars

Don't list your Tier Skill Upgrader Implant on Auction

Just a heads up Even though MindArk stated that they were buying Tier Upgrader Skill Implants on Auction every week, for two weeks straight they have not been doing this. MindArk official - can you advise formally when this will resume? Regards Bjorn
  19. Few Scars

Tier upgrader skill implant MindArk purchases

I have had to relist my Tier upgrader skill implant 19994.7% for the second week running. When does the MA official buy them, supposed to be at 20000%? Cheers Bjorn
  20. Few Scars

Question: Arkadian UL armour

Mods As this is the general forum for MindArk as well as Calypso I have a question. Dear MindArk team When will the UL Arkadian Armour parts start dropping again? Dune Rider Sand Stormer Dark Knight of Arkadia They haven't dropped in a few years with the adjustment to the Golden Door. I...
  21. Few Scars

Buying: Navi Hide

Hi I have an order for Navi hide on the auction. I will pay 110% for stakes of 300. Cheers Bjorn
  22. Few Scars

Open letter to CEO

Dear Henrik Nel CEO, MindArk PE AB It was the 25th September 2018 when we last heard from you. 2019 has been an interesting year with a few tweaks to the system etc, but mostly the usual Mayhem events and a few new items. I guess I write an open letter to ask about those legacy items, things...
  23. Few Scars

Question: Put castles on the auction

Hi Caly Dev team The following castles are still MA owned. They should be released to the auction house as they lay dormant. Grauschloss Castle - MindArk owned, Pos: 65873, 70031 Gustavborg Castle - MindArk owned, Pos: 58385, 84069 Wulfstone Castle - MindArk owned, Pos: 78317, 95546 Many...
  24. Few Scars

Stuffed up auction

Hi Dear Star Alex Grey, For the first time I stuffed up a sale and sold you 60 AUDs in your order for 70PED. :mad: I appeal to your good nature and gamesmanship that we might sort this 4200Ped issue out. I still needed to liquidate PED and got it correct the second time so essentially you...
  25. Few Scars

FYI: Looking for a Captain

Hi I'm looking for a well respected Captain (Respected Soc, good references, known in PCF) to run my Starfinder XXI. It boasts 62K SI which sits along side some of the big motherships. I found offering a warp service to be a time waster as I was never online to offer it effectively. There is...
Back