Buying: Dark Knight of Arkadia Thigh Guards UL

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Hi
I don't think they have dropped yet, but if anyone happens to have the Male DKoA Thigh guards UL please let me know. Offering a good price.

UPDATE - Getting bored after all these years, if you can bring me the DKoA male Thigh Guards UL, a 20000PED is the reward!

Regards
Bjorn

Last edited:
Bump for the thighs

They did drop, EL doesnt show all the parts existing. A full set was sold like 2-3 years ago, i think banna sold it. Also DannyO had few parts if not full set and also Cobra had. Cobra still play's from time to time, DannyO sold out.

Last edited:
They did drop, EL doesnt show all the parts existing. A full set was sold like 2-3 years ago, i think banna sold it. Also DannyO had few parts if not full set and also Cobra had. Cobra still play's from time to time, DannyO sold out.
I had 4 parts for a long time but never heard of Any thighs i had the 3 parts danny had :)

Bump. The only full set was female. The male thigh guards are still missing and as far as I know the Golden Door doesnt drop armour anymore.

A pair of shins dropped last year or maybe the year before its the only drop i heard of after a pair of gloves was in a mining claim

15000PED waiting for the brave Entropian to get me these thigh guards!

Ok, lets step it up - 20000PED for any player who can get me those Dark Kinght of Arkadia Thigh Guards (M)

Bump them up!, Someone must have time to do a Golden run or two and see if they drop!

Come on loot manager, please let these drop, it has been years and still not even one!???

Time to give this one a bump! Is anyone doing Golden runs anymore? I wish the MA loot manager would let it drop!

Still offering 20000PED for the UL DKOA thigh guards!!

Good luck, im in a similiar position with supremacy thighs. Come on mindark put some rare loot in the pool!

Still waiting, someone do a Golden run a 20000Ped prize awaits you!

Still looking for those UL Dark Knight of Arkadia thigh guards. Anyone knows of them dropping please contact me. I will add a 5000Ped finders fee.

Ok, I will now push to 25000Ped for those thigh guards!

So anyone one up to doing a golden run to try and get those thigh guards, 25000Ped is what I will pay for them.

Ok bump to 30000Ped for the UL DkOA thighs!

Wow, no one wants 30000PED for these thighs, go do the Golden Instance and if you loot them, 30000Ped is yours!

Back