Search results

1. Goliat33

Mayan Matrix

Enjoy.......And open your mind before you watch pls.: Subtitle:Serbo-Croatian
  2. Goliat33

Evolution of consciousness.....

I don't know whay i am doing this but somehow I always like opinions of this communitty,So this short movie will wake up some feelings in many of you to open the mind for new Evolution of consciousness.... It's not much about the Entropia but our Life's in general...This version have...
  3. Goliat33

Frozen Dreams.........

Hi guys the whole month have been passed and I am still Frozen in Deep Space,maybe because i am bored I make this video that I want to share with my community,hope you will like it...farewell my friends and I wish you sweet dreams.... video link here: http://euminers.webs.com/index.htm or here:
  4. Goliat33

Frozen Dreams....

Dear Entropians the whole month has past and I am still Frozen Deep in dark space maybe because i am bored i make again short movie...hope you guys will like it....farewell my friends...
  5. Goliat33

Goodbye Entropians...Goliat singing off...

As the title said it's time for me 2 leave this game, Thank you all who helped me in the past and ty MA for make this 2 happend......cya ppl... I make a litle event if some of you guys are interesting for my lost treasure...It's not that much but maybe can helped someone 2 start new EU...
  6. Goliat33

Lost Treasure Event...Fade in Fade Out

My Dear Entropians I decided to leave this world(Eu not Rl),going to lunch myself in certain part of the Space where I can stay frozen in hibernation and wait when better days arrive..... Ok I can't bring all things with me so I decided 2 drop them somewhere on Calypso it's not to much but...
  7. Goliat33

Awsome 23% Return

This is getting better and better.....3 runs with big oa 108 + 1 run with oa 104......23% return.... I know many of you will said You idiot doing runs with a big amps.....Sure I am from a day 1 when I start playing this Idiotic Game....So I guess today I just want 2 prove 2 myself that, and...
  8. Goliat33

Dynamic Story

After many years I Finnaly realize what "Dynamic" means Thanks 2 ppl. of MA.... So lets begin with my short story..... One night I said 2 my girlfriend lets have a "dynamic" sex and she agree then she asked me what she acctualy need 2 do I said just do all the things I demand from you and you...
  9. Goliat33

Question: TOWERS are always on flat surface???

I am just curious maybe this will sound stupid for some of you ppl. but 2 be honest i never ever see the mining tower on some hill's it was always totaly flat surface land area if any of you guys have some other expirience pls. let me know thx...
  10. Goliat33

I found lootius!!!

This short movie will explain all: Soon as I pray and touch him I recive a wisdom from our GOD LOOTIUS.......... My eyes are open now and loot is much better I become a Prophet and son of Lootius, all of you non belivers this is the proof that our God is here and Watching every one of us!!!
  11. Goliat33

All In!!!

After almost 2 years listening of many diffrent theory's about mining/hunting and after loosin mostly more & more of my money i decided 2 put rest of my peds just in mining runs and 2 see what is going 2 happend...3 days ago Hunting put me out of my normal activities couse every and each hunt on...
  12. Goliat33

Hunting/Mining log horrible day!!!!

Ok I was doing big hunting/mining for more than a 10h today and guess what it was simply bad as you can imagine...... Let me introduce my skills and equip first: Mining: Prospector lev 27 Hunting: Laser sniper lev 34 Mining equip: Tk120 on tier 7 max depth 1067m i use today amp 107 & 104...
  13. Goliat33

Changing of Loot System

Hi all Entropians maybe some of you will agree with me and maybe some other will not, but i must post this tread as i am really getting sick and tired of this loot system.Don't get me wrong i am not complaining and whining about MA and how they robbering us it's just the system of loot and how...
  14. Goliat33

Mining global Video

It's was looking like MA knows that i am recording a video so I get a smallest possible glob 50 peder as a reward.....still sucks with that glob run was about +0
  15. Goliat33

Crazy Air-Stunts

Hi guys, me and my m8 Catch try something totaly diffrent Check this out: Kids Do not try This at Home!!!
  16. Goliat33

EU Pilot Academy!!!

If you love adventure discipline and a lot of fun in the air join The EU Pilot Academy today.Now is your chance 2 show us your ability and knowledge in Flying like you never did before. Get the application and register on:http://eupilotacademy.webs.com/ This is the minimum what Every...
  17. Goliat33

HoF: I love Ignisium and Ignisium loves me

After very long day of hunting competing in some trox event by the way i lost there (-200 peds) then some kreltin and aurli team hunt same all lost about(-100) I decide 2 go back on my work and do some mining...... :yay::yay::yay:Hit it 583 peds of Ignisium....Just like a week ago i have my...
  18. Goliat33

Question: Bad luck&Good luck Weapon's

Do you think that some weapons are more lucky than some other....If you do leave here your personal expirience what was the worst weapon that you use and what weapon bring you luck...
  19. Goliat33

Selling: SELLING Vigilante Armour(m) on Tier1

SELLING Vigilante Complete Armour(m) all parts are on tier1.... Armour stats: Biding can Start now: Opening Bid +410 Buyot Bid +480 Enhacers includeed on armour
  20. Goliat33

Event Suggestion

Ok people i know that for fact are many people including myself that like Lost treasure events,I will really loved if the MA consider 2 give us option 2 make offical Event in game same as we have atm for hunting, offcourse mining event should be under MA considertion as well.....Just hate the...
  21. Goliat33

Find lost ignisium ingots!!!

Ok people let me tell you my story....... After many many days of hard work as a miner I finnaly hit my first Tower,oooh i Was so so happy 4001 ped in Ignisium it was a big deal for a miner like myself. So i was waiting for tower 2 do the job and i was collecting all that precious ore after...
  22. Goliat33

HoF: Ignisium Tower

Ok so just 2 days pass after my really bad day on Cnd when i lost around 700 peds...And guess what today I hit it and it was no more no less then my First Tower.....4001 ped of Ignisium, and yes I was happy again Eu can make you sad and happy in just over 48h.... Equipment I was using: Tk120(my...
  23. Goliat33

Question: CnD Mining, Bad luck or Robbery!!!!

Ok guys I just finish My very f.cking last CnD mining and yes i am angry as hell this was just wrong what happend..... First of all I really want 2 know is this happend 2 some of other's expirienced miners or is just me........ Let me tell you first my mining skills: Miner lev.27 prospector 24...
  24. Goliat33

Selling: FULL VIGILANTE (M) ul on Tier1

Selling full Vigi M on tier 1 + on each part 1 dmg enhancer on it, this is an excelent mid armour good protection agains troxes and robots..... Selling price TT +500 peds it's below au price at least 50-70 peds lower..... Send me a PM or leave a mess here thx....
  25. Goliat33

Selling: Karma Killer on tier 1

Selling Karma Killer (on tier 1) for +420 peds.....Avg sales on Au is +450 peds so it's below au price .... Gun stats(no tier on stats) http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=132 send me a pm. if you want this gun.....
Back